User Controls

Polish Heroin

Dionysus Houston
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_heroin

I have been curious of the possibility of potentially taking poppy seed/pods and giving it a shot, but given I have no practical experience in chemistry I would like to know if anyone has come across/tried doing this. Given how impure the result would be, I dunno if it would be something I would deign to inject, but since poppy tea is strong if done properly I imagine you could ingest it in other ways.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is in Czech Republic but it's the same.

I wouldn't shoot it if you can get high without it. It's basically liquid Opium. It's probably still more pure than the H you get so yea...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ok, the Czech fucks don't purify shit, lol.

Doesn't sound half bad if it actually produces Heroin. I might give it a shot.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR † This is in Czech Republic but it's the same.

I wouldn't shoot it if you can get high without it. It's basically liquid Opium. It's probably still more pure than the H you get so yea…

Yeah, I have seen that. It would save allot of money to take dirt cheap poppy seeds and increase the potency, and if those degenerate fucks can manage it, how hard can it be?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    They only end up with the Opiates, though. They don't ionize anything. They just cook the poppy milk in vinegar and shoot that up. Better than nothing, I guess.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR † They only end up with the Opiates, though. They don't ionize anything. They just cook the poppy milk in vinegar and shoot that up. Better than nothing, I guess.

I think the way they are doing it in the vice thing is simpler than the wiki page sugests. Like I said, I am chemistry illiterate, but it looks like there is more to it than that.

Polish heroin contains diacetylmorphine (heroin), 6-monoacetylmorphine (active metabolite of heroin), 3-monoacetylmorphine (less-active metabolite of heroin), morphine and small amounts of codeine. The amount of opiates can be high provided that the end product is not overly diluted during production, but the amount of diacetylmorphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine created depends on the skills of people making it and the time and conditions of acetylation.

However, in 1976 two Polish students[who?] from Gdańsk discovered a simple way of making it by extracting opiate alkaloids from poppy straw by using ion exchange resin, acetone, ammonia water and a few other chemicals used in the last step of production. In this method, opium poppy pods and stems are boiled in water for a few hours without adding acid, and then enhancemented. Strongly acidic ion exchange resin is then added. The resin is enhancemented and the opiates are recovered with the addition of ammonia water.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, it's basically a Heroin synthesis homebrew. You still need Acetic anhydride which is a bitch to get where I'm at and probably world wide.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, it's basically a Heroin synthesis homebrew. You still need Acetic anhydride which is a bitch to get where I'm at and probably world wide.

Easy to get in small quantities in US

I got insanely drunk one day and about two weeks later a bottle showed up at my door

No idea how it got here
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Make some Polak H, bro.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Make some Polak H, bro.

I've thought about it and that was probably the original reason for the order but I'm afraid of 6-acetylcodeine

I'm pretty sure the anaphylaxis cases were due to injection (which I wouldn't be doing) but...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I've thought about it and that was probably the original reason for the order but I'm afraid of 6-acetylcodeine

I'm pretty sure the anaphylaxis cases were due to injection (which I wouldn't be doing) but…

There is surely an OTC acetylating reagent available in Poland.

Right now in the clandestine drug community our hard working UK bees have put new Zealand/AUs to shame with their revolutions in opiate chemistry.

OTC opiates starting from horse dewormer..cinnamyl groups its honestly way over my head in technical complexity but its very simple shit

https://niggasin.space/thread/9483?p=1#post-136747
    I have read with much intrigue the "OTC piperidone –> fentanyl" thread, and feel that is an interesting avenue of opioid research. Highly overlooked has been modifications to the oxymorphone molecule. When the 14-HO of oxymorphone is replaced with an alkyl group, this class of drugs is called the 14-alkoxymorphinans. The 14-alkoxymorphinans include some of the strongest opiates known to man

Pharmacological Data:

14-Methoxymetopon, A Potent Opioid, Induces No Respiratory Depression, Less Sedation, and Less Bradycardia than Sufentanil in the Dog
    Anesth. Analg. 1999, 88, 332.
    http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/cgi/content/abstract/90/6/1359

14-methoxymetopon (HS-198), which is 20,000 times more potent than morphine in the acethylcholine-writhing test, was given in graded IV doses (3, 6, and 12 µg/kg) to awake, trained canines (n = 7).

14-Methoxymetopon, a very potent mu-opioid receptor-selective analgesic with an unusual pharmacological profile
    Eur J Pharmacol. 2003 Jan 17;459(2-3):203-9
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12524147&dopt=Abstract

14-Methoxymetopon is a potent opioid analgesic. When given systemically, it is approximately 500-fold more active than morphine. However, this enhanced potency is markedly increased with either spinal or supraspinal administration, where its analgesic activity is more than a million-fold greater than morphine.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijmc/2012/208039/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top