User Controls

Phoenix, Malice, RisiR - Threesome

RisiR † 29 Autism
    How would that go down?
    HTS would get something stuck up his ass (literally. stuck.)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Honestly it'd probably start off with you and Malice being aggressive but I think I'd eventually get sick of Malice fronting so hard and start trying to erode his self confidence until he was basically cucked and watching us bang.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Phoenix trying to erode his self confidence

Hahhaha... naked in the same room with me? I don't think there would be much to erode. LOL.

We could bind him to a chair and have his favorite anime running in the background while we torture him before we fuck. That would mess him up.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hahhaha… naked in the same room with me? I don't think there would be much to erode. LOL.

We could bind him to a chair and have his favorite anime running in the background while we torture him before we fuck. That would mess him up.

I mean... I'd enjoy humiliating him and stuff. Ahh it'd be fun, he's so cute. Precious little guy.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He such a cutie, he's too afraid to post in here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When do we get our rainbow flag banner guise.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Be honest. Fucking HTS and Malice wouldn't make one gay.

They are both feminine little cuties who like to be dominated. They are both girls.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    risir wearing malice as a strapon, malice wearing a snorkel
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    And then I put the whole Malice into HTS?

Looks, like you have some training to do, Lucy. Malice might be a midget but still...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    After I shoved Malice inside HTS's asshole we can have an anal birth ceremony roleplay. HTS can feel like a mother, Malice can feel like he has a mother and I can act out my urge to kidnap a baby from a hospital and rape it.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I can act out my urge to kidnap a baby from a hospital and rape it.

you little edgelord, you
    Holy fuck I'm dying. Stahp. Hahahaha.
    hey shes mine!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump hey shes mine!

Sure thing, buddy. You can watch us fuck from outside the window.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You people are sick. Continue.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    RisiR, you are a goddamn faggot.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice You people are sick. Continue.

Got another semi in your panties, huh?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Sure thing, buddy. You can watch us fuck from outside the window.

I don't care what you do I just want to know whats going on at all times, I want my girls to be treated well and I want my cut.

I am the mack daddy for my entire country so if you wanna fuck with world class you gotta pay up scrub. I'm her daddy
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm pretty sure felines would be involved at some point.

Jump to Top