User Controls

Can a woman get pregnant if she takes semen from her mouth

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sucks it up into a plunger and artificially inseminate herself?

Serious question, I've heard different things about how long sperm can last and its relatively short when exposed to air and saliva can lower the count.

I was just wondering.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes Bill Krozby, this is how your illegitimate children were born. They were all in on a conspiracy against you.

It had absolutely nothing to do with continual unprotected sex. You are always faultless, infallible.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Yes Bill Krozby, this is how your illegitimate children were born. They were all in on a conspiracy against you.

It had absolutely nothing to do with continual unprotected sex. You are always faultless, infallible.

I only have one kid and it was a conspiracy against me. I've had unprotected sex thousdands of times and have only had one kid.

The other one was a troll thread
    Yes, Bill Krozby. You can totally get a chick pregnant with oral sex. It's actually more dangerous than anal - which can also cause pregnancy.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I only have one kid and it was a conspiracy against me. I've had unprotected sex thousdands of times

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I only have one kid and it was a conspiracy against me.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was a conspiracy against me.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've had unprotected sex thousdands of times
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dargo Yes, Bill Krozby. You can totally get a chick pregnant with oral sex. It's actually more dangerous than anal - which can also cause pregnancy.

I wasn't talking about her swallowing I was talking about her sucking it out with a syringe and sticking it up with her vag and artificially inseminating herself.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wasn't talking about her swallowing I was talking about her sucking it out with a syringe and sticking it up with her vag and artificially inseminating herself.

Yeah, that's possible as well. You have to be careful. Those sneaky bitches will do anything to have a child with you.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah it's totally possible. Sperm can live in the harshest and most hostile conditions for a good 72 hours I believe, SRS post.
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah it's totally possible. Sperm can live in the harshest and most hostile conditions for a good 72 hours I believe, SRS post.

I know you're being serious, It's just I've read so much different stuff online.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Real talk? Doesn't seem like a stretch.
    Originally posted by Sophie Real talk? Doesn't seem like a stretch.

The real mind boggler is there being a chick desperate enough to have a kid with Bill Krozby that she'd do such a thing.
    Originally posted by Dargo The real mind boggler is there being a chick desperate enough to have a kid with Bill Krozby that she'd do such a thing.

This isn't about me, its a hypothetical question. mmmmk?
    Well, they say there's someone for everyone out there.

There could very well be female versions of Bill Krozby.

My god...
    Originally posted by Malice Well, they say there's someone for everyone out there.

My god…

awwwwwwww yeeeaaaaaaah

Originally posted by Malice Well, they say there's someone for everyone out there.

My god…

The real question is; would you bang the female version of Bill Krozby? IDK, maybe hate-fuck if she got pregnant you could always strangle a bitch.
    Originally posted by Sophie The real question is; would you bang the female version of Bill Krozby? IDK, maybe hate-fuck if she got pregnant you could always strangle a bitch.

malice is asexual so he can't comment on that. I'm pretty sure a female Bill Krozby would actually have a nice slender body with long sexy legs
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby malice is asexual so he can't comment on that. I'm pretty sure a female Bill Krozby would actually have a nice slender body with long sexy legs

Not to be a jerk but we'll probably find out once your daughter comes of age.
    Originally posted by Sophie Not to be a jerk but we'll probably find out once your daughter comes of age.

Yeah I already saw that coming, you guys are pretty predictable. *yawn*
    Originally posted by Sophie The real question is; would you bang the female version of Bill Krozby? IDK, maybe hate-fuck if she got pregnant you could always strangle a bitch.

No! There are so many things wrong with this. Would you have sex with an STD infested woman with down syndrome who was incontinent? This would be the equivalent of sex with a female version of Bill Krozby.

It is absolute, irredeemable, filth and degeneracy.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm pretty sure a female Bill Krozby would actually have a nice slender body with long sexy legs

More proof of extreme narcissism. Dargo, our resident professional psychologist, was right, Bill Krozby likely is a genuine psychopath.
Jump to Top