User Controls

The Curious Case of Mashlehash

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I actually remember the moment he went full on retarded but I still don't know what caused it.

inb4lock and I think UM and couple other people were chatting on the RDFRN chatbox and from one to the next post he stopped making any sense and literally ignored every post towards him.

I think he went to the psyche ward then but he has never been the same. Pretty weird.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    He made a pretty good thread detailing how his descent into madness seemed to begin on a binge of something. I can't remember what, but I think it was a dissociative RC. He started getting all these symptoms, eventually developed full psychosis, and apparently never really came out of it.

He was likely predisposed to developing schizophrenia, he could have already been in the premorbid phase, drugs can genuinely hasten the development of it and severity.

Won the (genetic) lotto, as some have said...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Got a link?
    I'm not that autistic.

You'd have to look through the wayback archive. I figured out at some point that the tag feature was archived as well and works surprisingly well for finding threads. I'm not sure what tag would be best to search for, probably psychosis, that's all that comes to mind.
    Originally posted by Malice I'm not that autistic.

Never thought I'd see you say this. Proud of you, Mal.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought it was here. That would have been funny. Mash slowly sitting back, sucking some air through his teeth before lighting a cigarette, telling the story of how he became mad with perfect sanity just to go hamleham again in his very next post.

Mash, if you are still inside there somewhere. You were a cool dude and a good buddy and the urge to punch your hair never faded. <3
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Phoenix Never thought I'd see you say this. Proud of you, Mal.

Ha! Malice made a joke and you didn't get it (stop fronting). You are the most Autistic here.
    No, this was years ago, on Zoklet. I should have mentioned the timespan. It was a pretty good thread, a very detailed and lucid, self-aware, depiction of what descending into drug induced psychosis is like for someone with a predisposition for severe mental illness.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Ha! Malice made a joke and you didn't get it (stop fronting). You are the most Autistic here.

I'm so confused... maybe... maybe I am autistic? The most... autistic? Probably...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Autism, ADD, OCD and all the rest are all bogus "disorders". It's all just kids who were never taught how to deal with the realities of life, because their shitty parents were so wrapped up in themselves, they left their kids right out there, defenseless and ill-equipped to face reality. Queue the fake "reasons", "maladies" and "afflictions" for said shitty parenting.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Autism, ADD, OCD and all the rest are all bogus "disorders". It's all just kids who were never taught how to deal with the realities of life, because their shitty parents were so wrapped up in themselves, they left their kids right out there, defenseless and ill-equipped to face reality. Queue the fake "reasons", "maladies" and "afflictions" for said shitty parenting.

But, SpectraL, I took a test..... 29, bruh. You just don't get it!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Autism, ADD, OCD and all the rest are all bogus "disorders". It's all just kids who were never taught how to deal with the realities of life, because their shitty parents were so wrapped up in themselves, they left their kids right out there, defenseless and ill-equipped to face reality. Queue the fake "reasons", "maladies" and "afflictions" for said shitty parenting.

Spectral, you are retarded if you actually believe this shit.
    Curious case of a dick sucking faggot.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sounds like a classic case of the durgs to me.

Originally posted by Malice Spectral, you are retarded if you actually believe this shit.

It's true. All these fake "diagnoses" were manufactured by the pharmaceutical industrial complex, when they realized they could prey on the outcast children of this disposable generation. In the old days, if you told people you had ADD, they'd say, "See this fist? Does it have your complete attention?", and then they'd punch you in the face. And you know what? That poor kid would pay attention from then on. Completely healed! Fuck bogus afflictions. Kids today just need the incentive, not a handful of costly pills.

I think they're real but insanely overdiagnosed
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's true. All these fake "diagnoses" were manufactured by the pharmaceutical industrial complex, when they realized they could prey on the outcast children of this disposable generation. In the old days, if you told people you had ADD, they'd say, "See this fist? Does it have your complete attention?", and then they'd punch you in the face. And you know what? That poor kid would pay attention from then on. Completely healed! Fuck bogus afflictions. Kids today just need the incentive, not a handful of costly pills.

How did you turn out so retarded then?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I think they're real but insanely overdiagnosed

And because the kids believe this total bullshit they are handed, they honestly believe they are crippled in some way, and they then use that as a further excuse to refuse to get with the program. If I had my way, all these greedy creeps who are screwing over our world and our kids would be shot. One at a time or in batches. I don't give a fuck. But they'd all have bullets in their pea brains once I was done.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL and they then use that as a further excuse to refuse to get with the program.

"Welcome to the suburbs. There is no escape."

Tz tz tz...
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And because the kids believe this total bullshit they are handed, they honestly believe they are crippled in some way, and they then use that as a further excuse to refuse to get with the program. If I had my way, all these greedy creeps who are screwing over our world and our kids would be shot. One at a time or in batches. I don't give a fuck. But they'd all have bullets in their pea brains once I was done.

iam14andthisisdeep
Jump to Top