User Controls

Candy lane 2

You're in a store after 2:30 am trying to sober up on whatever you've been drinking or just substance of something. You're starving because the movie or nightclub extended hours for you (You usually leave at 1am for Tacobell or some other drive through)

So you find a late night convienant store. The only one in a few square miles and you're still too buzzed to drive.

Everyone is in the fucking Chip and Candy isle and there is a long line out the door. you might not make it before it closes and you're determined to get your munch on.

Do you
    A: Wait for people to come out and say you're late and offer them a little more then they paid for their snacks

B: Hope they drop something on the way to the car (there is always one person who drops something but stumbles to their car as if the effort of bending is too much

C: Grab that shit from someone like Jerry Seinfeld grabbed the Marble Bread from the little ol lady

D: .... <--- with your own answer
    bling bling Dark Matter
    D:
    Originally posted by bling bling D:

Share your tactical thoughts about D:
    This isn't the end of this multiple choice of a question of great interest to late nighters
    D. Take it and walk out. If you don't want to steal, leave the money on the counter as you walk out the door
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 D. Take it and walk out. If you don't want to steal, leave the money on the counter as you walk out the door

not an official purchase.. viewed as stealing
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 not an official purchase.. viewed as stealing

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well then, I'll accept it!

You could just climb into a car full of drunk fat chicks and try to blend into their fat rolls and eat whatever they drop then get out at the next corner they come to a stop
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 D. Take it and walk out. If you don't want to steal, leave the money on the counter as you walk out the door

When i was like 12 there was some redneck gas station here in the middle of nowhere that didn't keep tobacco cans behind the counter and I used to do this because I didn't want to/didn't think I could get away with stealing them

They got pissed off the first few times but after that they just pretended not to notice

I moved out of state and then back into this state and they had put them behind the counter though
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 When i was like 12 there was some redneck gas station here in the middle of nowhere that didn't keep tobacco cans behind the counter and I used to do this because I didn't want to/didn't think I could get away with stealing them

They got pissed off the first few times but after that they just pretended not to notice

I moved out of state and then back into this state and they had put them behind the counter though

Section 8 abuse moving in and abusing the abused?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I go to the 7 /11 by ut and they give me 2 slices of pizza for free since I'm cool and I tell people to get out of the store considering some college kid came up to the register with a beer open from another store, and I said dude you can't do that man thats an open container, and the lady started yelling at him to get out and yelled at him even louder.
    And everyone was like yeah what an idiot. So now when I come in I just chat them up and buy something and i get 2 pieces of pizza.

Last time I went to the 7/11 I told my friend how I get free pizza and some black dude kept saying to me after she walked to go look at the candy, "don't lie to the lady, don't lie" even though I wasn't lying, He was ear hustling big time.

I usually dont eat candy anymore I but if I do I like sour candy or I like dill chips or salt and vinegar but thats about it.

I personally know a guy that owns a 7/11 and a girl that works at a different franchise and mentioned to them how I get free pizza and they were both kinda pissed, and I mentioned how I probably just have more charisma than them.

Viewed as stealing by a retard like you but not by the law.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I go to the 7 /11 by ut and they give me 2 slices of pizza for free since I'm cool and I tell people to get out of the store considering some college kid came up to the register with a beer open from another store, and I said dude you can't do that man thats an open container, and the lady started yelling at him to get out and yelled at him even louder.
    And everyone was like yeah what an idiot. So now when I come in I just chat them up and buy something and i get 2 pieces of pizza.

Last time I went to the 7/11 I told my friend how I get free pizza and some black dude kept saying to me after she walked to go look at the candy, "don't lie to the lady, don't lie" even though I wasn't lying, He was ear hustling big time.

I usually dont eat candy anymore I but if I do I like sour candy or I like dill chips or salt and vinegar but thats about it.

I personally know a guy that owns a 7/11 and a girl that works at a different franchise and mentioned to them how I get free pizza and they were both kinda pissed, and I mentioned how I probably just have more charisma than them.

This fat fuck would eat the box and like it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Viewed as stealing by a retard like you but not by the law.

If a transaction is not made the money left is money left. It could be money left for someone else in the store. Or perhaps the cashier refuses to do business and reserves the right to do so, therefore the product was stolen.
    A: Wait

Gas stations are small as fuck. The line can't be more than 10 people and its always small purchases.

Though I'd probably think a robbery was going on if i saw 10 people in the gas station at once.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore A: Wait

Gas stations are small as fuck. The line can't be more than 10 people and its always small purchases.

Though I'd probably think a robbery was going on if i saw 10 people in the gas station at once.

No I said standing in the isle I said lane.. didn't I?? I screwed up.. anyways i meant the entire candy-snack isle.

also I said a line out the door. that usually happens when bars end for the night. In California 2am is closing time but almost all bars do Last call at 1am and kick peope out at 1:30-1:45.

This is when you see convenient stores with lines outside.. people trying to buy alcohol to go and snacks, usually drunk out of their minds and there is always a fight.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 If a transaction is not made the money left is money left. It could be money left for someone else in the store. Or perhaps the cashier refuses to do business and reserves the right to do so, therefore the product was stolen.

Perhaps you're a retard trying to stretch a retarded statement into something plausible in a retarded hypothetical scenario.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Obviously you fucking steal in this scenario.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Obviously you fucking steal in this scenario.

Originally posted by Darth Beaver Perhaps you're a retard trying to stretch a retarded statement into something plausible in a retarded hypothetical scenario.

I don't know what fucking state you live in (outside of delirium) but that is the law in nearly all. dropping money and saying "I paid you" without a transactional receipt says you're the retarded one.
Jump to Top