User Controls

Fidget spinners

yeah they're dumb, but also pretty relaxing. Anyone else use fidget spinners or some other retarded objects to play around with when they're bored?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I thought I was going to be the proud owner of a fidget spinner soon but apparently I ordered from a company that ships from god damned siberia or some shit and it takes a literal month to ship. I'm going to go on an ADD rampage at this rate.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fucken all tony montana, squatted down, hip firing an automatic rifle, screaming in the streets of San Francisco "IM SO FUCKING BORED"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny I thought I was going to be the proud owner of a fidget spinner soon but apparently I ordered from a company that ships from god damned siberia or some shit and it takes a literal month to ship. I'm going to go on an ADD rampage at this rate.

they're like literally 5 bucks at any corner store
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah, but I wanted one with a shiny rainbow finish
    Originally posted by Lanny yeah, but I wanted one with a shiny rainbow finish

link?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07256HJMZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Originally posted by Lanny https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07256HJMZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

oh shit, that looks cool. I'll have to get that one too
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ikr, looks dope. Order now and consider it a christmas gift to yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well, you could go to the corner store and get a cheapie to tide you over while you anxiously wait for the rainbow.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    are you all trying to wind me up? making all these spinner freds that aren't about actual spinners, but stupid little yoyo's.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tbh the best spinners are the ones with a bit of resistance. If it spins too easily, then it gets boring. Cheap sninners are actually kinda better
    I mess with a rubix cube when I'm really nervous
    this is the perfect example of a ronkletoy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alternatively if you have a bicycle you can turn it upside down and stand over a wheel spinning away to your cold heart's content.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Alternatively if you have a bicycle you can turn it upside down and stand over a wheel spinning away to your cold heart's content.

Yes. The added Easter egg here also is that the neighborhood girls will think you are a deep and intellectual yet brooding and mysterious bicycle mechanic.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Well, you could go to the corner store and get a cheapie to tide you over while you anxiously wait for the rainbow.

I tried but it's memorial day, everything's closed and I also have no cabbage because apparently dead american veterans are more important to chinese store owners than christmas. I guess I'll give it another go tomorrow.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I thought I was going to be the proud owner of a fidget spinner soon but apparently I ordered from a company that ships from god damned siberia or some shit and it takes a literal month to ship. I'm going to go on an ADD rampage at this rate.

Why don't you just order another one from a vendor in the US? It's only $5. Give away the other one to a kid or something and make yourself feel good and altruistic. It's memorial day, so there's been at least 3 days when it wouldn't have shipped anyway. So illogical at times, you weren't born to become a robot.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I tried but it's memorial day, everything's closed and I also have no cabbage because apparently dead american veterans are more important to chinese store owners than christmas. I guess I'll give it another go tomorrow.

Damn, no cabbage? That's barbaric. Stew isn't even worth making if you don't have it, you may as well pour it down the drain in disgust.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I was going to try making okonomiyaki, like the japanese version of korean cabbage pancakes. The recipes are surprisingly simple. All I needed was the cabbage too. Highly disappointing.
Jump to Top