still looks pretty boring
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby still looks pretty boring

you still hav a low iq
    bling bling Dark Matter
    virus
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Oasis you still hav a low iq

its still pretty boring
    The questions are indecipherable scribblings of a madman, the site's UI was probably tested on blind people, and the answers (for a computerized test that gets results instantly) will send the results in a week, unless you pay a bribe of $20. 10/10 would rather eat shit than take this test, Oasis. Your "accomplishment" is a participation certificate in the local special Olympics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well I think its just like wonderful
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron The questions are indecipherable scribblings of a madman, the site's UI was probably tested on blind people, and the answers (for a computerized test that gets results instantly) will send the results in a week, unless you pay a bribe of $20. 10/10 would rather eat shit than take this test, Oasis. Your "accomplishment" is a participation certificate in the local special Olympics.

Nah brah, you just got a low IQ!

He's not a mad man, he's just a troll.
    I took an IQ test during my freshman year of high school, back when I was learning, and I took another IQ test last week and my IQ is much lower now. I'm practically retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Proud of you but I'm not unnecessarily giving my email address so they can sell it to some people for the highest bidder.
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron The questions are indecipherable scribblings of a madman, the site's UI was probably tested on blind people, and the answers (for a computerized test that gets results instantly) will send the results in a week, unless you pay a bribe of $20. 10/10 would rather eat shit than take this test, Oasis. Your "accomplishment" is a participation certificate in the local special Olympics.

the questions are just Ravens Advanced Progressive Matrices except harder https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven%27s_Progressive_Matrices

the UI wasnt tested on anyone, its a project of 2 guys in sweden, but they're getting supported by Cambridge Psychometrics Center now. the waiting a week thing is to prevent scoring key cracking, which would invalidate the test. You would not rather eat shit than take this test. 0/10 your post sucks and you're autistic
    Lanny thanks his post and he's the most hardcore psuedointellectual here. classic.
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

no one cares
    Originally posted by Oasis the questions are just Ravens Advanced Progressive Matrices except harder https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven%27s_Progressive_Matrices

the UI wasnt tested on anyone, its a project of 2 guys in sweden, but they're getting supported by Cambridge Psychometrics Center now. the waiting a week thing is to prevent scoring key cracking, which would invalidate the test. You would not rather eat shit than take this test. 0/10 your post sucks and you're autistic

you haven't addressed the fee, you sellout cuck
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    More like Joo, am I right?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Oasis Lanny thanks his post and he's the most hardcore psuedointellectual here. classic.

And a pretentious cocksucker. Don't forget that.
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron you haven't addressed the fee, you sellout cuck

it means that if someone is REALLY CRAVING a hit of EGO they can waste their money getting the score immediately
    Originally posted by Oasis Lanny thanks his post and he's the most hardcore psuedointellectual here. classic.

Originally posted by -SpectraL And a pretentious cocksucker. Don't forget that.

Originally posted by -SpectraL All that is is a bunch of random shapes and lines that someone is supposed to do something with, but nobody knows what.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I think the real retardation comes in when you are a drug addled moron, and then you decide to post some meaningless garbage, which you expect everyone to have made sense of, just because you did in your drug-induced stupor.

fuck you spectral you're just taking sides

but here i am with proof that my pussles are rlrlrlelelal and im fucking up my nonbelievers

and pretty soon i'll have the Reliability statistic and Correlation coefficients, which will be mathematical proof of my test being rlelelal
    Originally posted by Dargo WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

no one cares

says the guy making terrible "psychologist" threads. i post something thats been accepted by a scientific organization and now everyone's asshurt as fuck
    Originally posted by Oasis says the guy making terrible "psychologist" threads. i post something thats been accepted by a scientific organization and now everyone's asshurt as fuck

One organization's support does not make the site infallible. The Cambridge Psychometrics Center has only been around for 5 years too. And I doubt CPC themselves have gone over your test.
Jump to Top