User Controls

Tips about Benzos

RisiR † 29 Autism
    1. Don't take them high dose for years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    2. Don't mix them so you get full spectrum GABAa receptor rampage. Also don't do that for years, as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    3. Crash hard at first. Walk on the brink of electric boogaloo. Going down from high dosages to moderate ones as fast as possible is way easier in my experience than taking the last few steps. Don't waste time getting into the single digit milligrams, just fucking go through it to the point where you can't take it anymore and don't take enough to actually feel benzed out then. Just take enough so you can stay in hell a little longer. It ain't that hard.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I really only use Xanax for come downs

I havent taken a benzos forever I just drink
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    4. Smoke weed constantly.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Honestly.,the best advice I can give with benzos is: don't take them, period, and especially don't abuse them, which is easier said than done. For whatever little they may help in a certain situations they have a way of coming around and biting you in the ass 10-fold and for all the WDs I've been in, benzo WDs has been by far the worst. When I'm in T-PAIN WDs or opiate WDs in the past, one thing that has got me through it has been reminding my self "well, at least this isn't benzo wds" which fucking lasted about a year for me from a year of moderate to heavy abuse... And that abuse was pretty accidental, if I'm honest... I'd forget I took shit, take more, get more fucked up and so they cycle repeated and I lost a good part of that year of my life and went through another year of feeling sub-human. It really dint even help my anxiety either, I just wouldn't remember, but everyone else around he had to put up with my shit which was awful to realize when I finally did come out of it and had to face the realization of what I'd done to so many people I loved. It was terrible. I never, ever will put myself through that again and avoid them at all costs, and mainly too, if not for me, I won't put those I live through that again, because I was a truly awful shit person while I was on them for the most part, was not even remembering it and having to hear my friends and family fill me in on what terrible shit I did or said.

Don't fuck with benzos- it never turns out good. Not ever. I feel like people give them more leeway than other drugs, because they are so commonly prescribed, but in reality they are worse than meth, opiates, and most other classes of drugs, but being as alcohol (benzos really are just alcohol in a pill tbh) and benzos have been handed out and are socially acceptable they seem to fly under the radar and people get suckered into using them so willy-nilly and don't understand what kind of beast they are actually fucking with. I'm for the full legalization of all drugs, even benzos, but... If I had to say one drug class should be specially restricted, I definitely feel benzos are that class that should be.
    Mix with alcohol
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Mix with opiates

Fix'd
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Mix with alcohol

Originally posted by Dionysus Fix'd

I did both of these last weekend it was pretty great.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no fake idot
Jump to Top