Post-punk:

Jazz:

Electronic:

Alternative:

I'll post more.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hahahaha no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra hahahaha no

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Anyone who likes music that isn't exactly to my tastes is objectively wrong.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Roseanne singing the national anthem was infinitely better than any of these audible shit stains you've shared here.

:D
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ryo Fukui is actually good
    Nomak is decent but the hiphop fetishism is kinda gross. You should check out Jazz Jiberatorz if you're into that kind of thing.
    Belle and Sebastian is trash. Anyone who uses "alternative" to describe music is trash. Kill yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Ryo Fukui is actually good
    Nomak is decent but the hiphop fetishism is kinda gross. You should check out Jazz Jiberatorz if you're into that kind of thing.
    Belle and Sebastian is trash. Anyone who uses "alternative" to describe music is trash. Kill yourself.

You only exist in my head so your opinion on music is wrong.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but that means my opinion of music also exists in your head, meaning you're also wrong. Pair of fucking docks
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yeah, dude... You dropped the ball here. Your other recommendations in the gorillaz song thread had my hopes up... That wasn't bad... But this? Come on, I know you can do better than this garbage.
    Originally posted by Lanny but that means my opinion of music also exists in your head, meaning you're also wrong. Pair of fucking docks

I invented you to have the wrong taste in music, so I could feels better about myself. Pair of ducks resolved.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yeah, dude… You dropped the ball here. Your other recommendations in the gorillaz song thread had my hopes up… That wasn't bad… But this? Come on, I know you can do better than this garbage.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Lanny You should check out Jizz Jiberatorz if you're into that kind of thing.

ftfy

and yes, that is exactly what he's into

bling bling Dark Matter
    I'm not seeing any Radiohead so this thread is bullshit
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Good music...to kill yourself to or have gay anal sex
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Good music…to kill yourself to or have gay anal sex

speaking from experience on both accounts I assume
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the suicide squad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret suicides, and I killed myself over 300 times, confirmed. I am trained in gorilla self-termination and I’m the top self-harmer in the entire US emo scene. You are nothing to me but just recipient of a suicide note. I will wipe myself the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of depression patients across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the suicide, maggot. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you I call my life. I'm fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed self-harm, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a suburban home and I will use it to its full extent to wipe my miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy suicide your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon me, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now I'm paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over myself and I will drown in it. I'm fucking dead, kiddo.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Discount Whore speaking from experience on both accounts I assume

Gay anal maybe but not suicide unless I'm texting from hell which is highly unlikely you can get service down there.
    this fred needs cliff to save it

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up, faggot. Anyone who likes music that isn't exactly to my tastes is objectively wrong.

thought this would be more to your tastes

Jump to Top