User Controls

The greatest revenge.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Crosspost from TRT.

I've got it.

Lanny, do you have a vague memory of when I posted, possibly in a relevant thread, an idea I'd had for a while as the most effective torture method? It involved using substances in animal studies, mainly on rats, that induced apoptosis, cell death, for certain receptors in the brain. This is used, for example to study how what developmental and behavioral differences may arise from a complete lack of serotonin. I won't reiterate it, but it came to me when I realized that you could increase a person's capacity for suffering and trap them into a nightmarish perpetual state, without reprieve, where they would be locked in and forcibly, cruelly, kept alive in a hospital for the rest of their lives.

Then I had another thought for an optimal variation of it. The infamous prolific hitman known as "The Iceman". One of the FBI agents who was undercover and working to infiltrate the criminal organization he was involved in and bring him down stated that one of his personal favorite murder devices was an old school perfume bottle, the one with the air sack you squeeze, to aerosolize a mixture of sodium cyanide and a solvent. Due to the particularly high bioavailability of the intranasal route, direct contact with the olfactory neurons completely bypassing the blood brain barrier for some substances, this would be an almost guaranteed death sentence, just breathing in the tiniest amount. The agent said that he knew that if he ever saw him pull it out he was in immediate risk of death and would need to open fire as quickly as possible.

The simple solution would be to use the second method, except using a simple mixture of flubromazolam, an extremely potent benzo, the most potent I am aware of (There could be others used in research with even higher potency), that also has very strong sedative effects, and ethanol. You would essentially have the closest thing to an effective knockout gas available.

During the Moscow theatre hostage crisis an aerosolized benzodiazepine was one of the main substances speculated to be used: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Of course, as the above suggests, it wouldn't be a gas, simply very finely aerosolized. Another option, to go even further, would be to add DMSO so that even if a sufficient dosage does not enter the nasal and buccal cavities it will still penetrate the skin, further improving efficacy. And at the right dosage, since in this case the purpose, as will become clear, will certainly not be to avoid serious harm or risk of death (administer an antagonist of some other effective treatment for high level benzodiazepine overdose (This information would be very easy to find)), incapacitation would occur so rapidly that they would be helpless.

The next step would be to administer the drugs by simple injection, intrathecal administration being the most effective in this case, and a feasible ROA due to the state of the victim. Now, you may ask, how would you acquire them? Where do researchers acquire them? In my search for a source of phenelzine someone pointed me towards a website they had used for tranylcypromine (Parnate). Normally they require verification, but not all do, even if they should. Simply using the right language when stating what his intended use for it was, possibly an EDU email (you can buy these, I bought one to use with Amazon Prime), was enough for him. It's simple. Of course it would be best not to have this traceable to you, but of course this is no problem.

What would be one of their most valued traits, something that so profoundly affects their lives, that they are dependent on to maintain their current life, that they would most hate to lose, for someone like Lanny? Their intelligence.

You wake up with a USB drive, untraceable, that contains a recording of the entire process, so you can be sure it occurred. The IV entry is verifiable as well. You have a note telling you the timeframe over which the effects will occur, how you will lose a considerable amount of your cognitive ability, even being driven to average would be enough. You rush to an emergency room, of course a serious police and medical investigation is done, but even if they identify the substance, they are powerless to stop it. The cells targeted will die, you hear the message you dread the most, "There is nothing they can do for you."

And after waking there was one more detail you remember. A bouquet had been left to you. The small card attached simply showed the name "Algernon".

Operation Flowers for Algernon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's perfect. Feasible, easy to get away with. More than enough information to track down Lanny. He was already foolish enough to meet IRL.

Not that I would actually do it, of course.

Any criticisms? Any reason why this wouldn't work? Even if it was a suicide mission that would surely end in capture or identification, some may have come to terms with death years ago. This would be a unique crime that would go down in history, especially if a manifesto was posted online at some point, which could be triggered automatically. Your crime, what led you to it, and your writing, would be remembered for decades. You would even have a living testament to what had occurred, someone who had to bear the memory and knowledge, and would for the rest of his life live in suffering, even if it was simple cognitive deficit, always trying to find a cure, a treatment, likely becoming the subject of studies, possibly even experimental procedures, and it could provide valuable information about the human brain as well.

It brings to mind the film Seven and how the antagonist structured his unique crimes to fit the sins of his victims. In this case the sin would be evoking the wrath of the rightful god of the new world.
    Here's a more effective, very realistic, method of extreme revenge:

1.Cut off someone's limbs bit by bit (from knuckles, to wrists, to elbows, etc.) until they are without arms and legs entirely.
    2. Cut out their tongue.
    3. Gouge out their eyes.
    4. Pop their eardrums.
    5. Keep them alive indefinitely.

They are then destined to spend the rest of their miserable lives unable to go anywhere, do anything, or even communicate with anyone around them. They are trapped forever with their own thoughts, and nothing more.

Done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    That's pretty badass, Mal. Lol... I was just talking about that book, Flowers for Algernon today too. Great book, BTW.

Think up some kind of cool hell for my exhusband... Wait, never mind.. That's easy: a real job he had to go to work at everyday... Lazy fucker.

Anyway, I appreciate the attention to Detail in plotting a great way to fuck with someone hardcore... My dad and I often went through shit like this plotting for all the asshole niggers we had to deal with in our life, so I can appreciate this more than most, but honestly... Lanny doesn't deserve this... Save it for someone who really does, like a. Condescending doctor or Psychiatrist.
    Originally posted by Dargo Here's a more effective, very realistic, method of extreme revenge:

1.Cut off someone's limbs bit by bit (from knuckles, to wrists, to elbows, etc.) until they are without arms and legs entirely.
    2. Cut out their tongue.
    3. Gouge out their eyes.
    4. Pop their eardrums.
    5. Keep them alive indefinitely.

They are then destined to spend the rest of their miserable lives unable to go anywhere, do anything, or even communicate with anyone around them. They are trapped forever with their own thoughts, and nothing more.

Done.

Oh please, the torture method in Law Abiding Citizen was good, but rather crude. It really wouldn't be that hard for someone to figure out. The cartels have effectively already done similar things. Possibly the worst gore video currently out there: https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/54n73z/flayed_amputated_cartel_member_beheaded/?st=j39omjdv&sh=dd95f0cb

My method is far more effective and involves less risk. No kidnapping, no prolonged detention involved with everything it entails (It takes a lot of unpleasant work, time, and effort to keep someone alive in this condition.). It would literally take a few minutes at most. It is terrifyingly effective.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Malice It's perfect. Feasible, easy to get away with. More than enough information to track down Lanny. He was already foolish enough to meet IRL.

Not that I would actually do it, of course.

Any criticisms? Any reason why this wouldn't work? Even if it was a suicide mission that would surely end in capture or identification, some may have come to terms with death years ago. This would be a unique crime that would go down in history, especially if a manifesto was posted online at some point, which could be triggered automatically. Your crime, what led you to it, and your writing, would be remembered for decades. You would even have a living testament to what had occurred, someone who had to bear the memory and knowledge, and would for the rest of his life live in suffering, even if it was simple cognitive deficit, always trying to find a cure, a treatment, likely becoming the subject of studies, possibly even experimental procedures, and it could provide valuable information about the human brain as well.

It brings to mind the film Seven and how the antagonist structured his unique crimes to fit the sins of his victims. In this case the sin would be evoking the wrath of the rightful god of the new world.

Yeah, but still... Don't be doing this shit to Lan-Lan Rodgers... There are people far more deserving and condescending than Lan-Lan is... Do it to them, not him.
    Originally posted by Malice My method is far more effective and involves less risk. No kidnapping, no prolonged detention involved with everything it entails (It takes a lot of unpleasant work, time, and effort to keep someone alive in this condition.). It would literally take a few minutes at most. It is terrifyingly effective.

I think you're forgetting the joy of watching them suffer every day. Or, I suppose you could leave them at a hospital if you got bored. Wouldn't change much for them.
    Your method is neat tho, I just don't see how exactly it's plausible. Too many uncertainties with the serum.

Originally posted by Malice More than enough information to track down Lanny. He was already foolish enough to meet IRL.

And...lol.
    I will await Lanny's response and plea before passing judgement.
    Originally posted by Dargo I think you're forgetting the joy of watching them suffer every day. Or, I suppose you could leave them at a hospital if you got bored. Wouldn't change much for them.

The novelty would wear off and all the factors I listed would rapidly override it. There was a good post created about why this would be an incredibly poor outlet for sadist.

The joy is in your mind. The knowledge of what you have done and gotten away with, reading the news stories, even just your imagination, always knowing what Lanny is going through and unable to escape from.

Another variation would be to use one of the many drugs, even a mixture, to induce an autistic-mimetic state. It wouldn't quite be autism, but you could essentially emulate enough of the symptoms to leave them trapped in a highly autistic like state.
    Originally posted by Malice The novelty would wear off and all the factors I listed would rapidly override it. There was a good post created about why this would be an incredibly poor outlet for sadist.

Oh. I suppose that is a good point. I was thinking of it more for revenge, not a sadistic outlet. I'm sure sadists have a whole range of other things they'd probably rather do.
    Turning humans into works of art. It reminds me of that episode of Psycho Pass, except in this case no death would be required. It would be more like an exhibit.
    Originally posted by Malice Turning humans into works of art. It reminds me of that episode of Psycho Pass, except in this case no death would be required. It would be more like an exhibit.

If you kill/rape/ruin Lan-Lan, just be sure to film it.

Thank you.
    The greatest revenge is to cum in their eye
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice The novelty would wear off and all the factors I listed would rapidly override it. There was a good post created about why this would be an incredibly poor outlet for sadist.

The joy is in your mind. The knowledge of what you have done and gotten away with, reading the news stories, even just your imagination, always knowing what Lanny is going through and unable to escape from.

Another variation would be to use one of the many drugs, even a mixture, to induce an autistic-mimetic state. It wouldn't quite be autism, but you could essentially emulate enough of the symptoms to leave them trapped in a highly autistic like state.

I don't know man it's sort of like pulling a prank on someone that you never get to see the effects. Even if you know, it diminishes EVERYTHING.

Would you really want to tar and feather someone if you couldn't watch them get tarred and feathered?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The greatest revenge is to cum in their eye

How bad does it usually burn for you?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice Turning humans into works of art. It reminds me of that episode of Psycho Pass, except in this case no death would be required. It would be more like an exhibit.

you're so mad I'm not autistic that you've concocted a plan to make me autistic? That's some high grade loneliness bro. Do you need a hug?
    Originally posted by mmQ How bad does it usually burn for you?

My urologist is called Dr Cockburn lol
    Originally posted by Lanny you're so mad I'm not autistic that you've concocted a plan to make me autistic? That's some high grade loneliness bro. Do you need a hug?

Can you imagine the criminal case study this would create? The psychoanalysis?

But, no, that isn't the motivation, although the thought is very funny.

And, no, don't ever touch me. You're filthy.
    Originally posted by Malice And, no, don't ever touch me. You're filthy.

Mal, you're actually pretty funny.
Jump to Top