User Controls

Where would you make a large drug deal?

What kinda place? Assuming you already have protection and counter-survailence.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    In a police station washroom.
    Behind the courthouse. Duh.
    Mcdonalds
    In a drug-sniffing dog training center.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    testco car park
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Come on 99% of the time it would be done at the buyers house regardless.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Whatever trailer park has the least amount of cars parked in it
    In a crack house on the south side of Chicago.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Mcdonalds

This. Preferably in the hood. Lots of people/witnesses in case shit goes sour, lots of sketchy niggers, probably no cops around.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Somewhere underwater.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon This. Preferably in the hood. Lots of people/witnesses in case shit goes sour, lots of sketchy niggers, probably no cops around.

No cops, lots of sketchy niggers doesn't particularly sound like the best scenario for a large-scale droog deal.
    Anywhere in China.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Srs post here me and one of my doods before he went to the pen talked about doing something with extremely high end drones and involving escrow(don't wanna give away exact details because I'm obviously a criminal genius here)with this type of scenario the location would be pretty irrelevant only distance and perhaps weather would be the only obstacles as far as geography is concerned.

Get with the program niggaz meeting people face to face to sell bulk amounts of narcotics? What is this 1978?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    drode drodoff
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop Srs post here me and one of my doods before he went to the pen talked about doing something with extremely high end drones and involving escrow(don't wanna give away exact details because I'm obviously a criminal genius here)with this type of scenario the location would be pretty irrelevant only distance and perhaps weather would be the only obstacles as far as geography is concerned.

Get with the program niggaz meeting people face to face to sell bulk amounts of narcotics? What is this 1978?

If you're using drones it's assumed that you probably trust whoever you're dealing with since you won't be there in person to ensure they deliver on their end.

If that's the case, an alternative approach could just be a drop spot but somewhere out of city limits, like buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area somewhere.

Or I guess that being said you could just meet them somewhere way out of town in the middle of nowhere, ala Breaking Bad style middle of desert.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ No cops, lots of sketchy niggers doesn't particularly sound like the best scenario for a large-scale droog deal.

It is if you're not a bitch ass pussy ass who gets jacked.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It is if you're not a bitch ass pussy ass who gets jacked.

What's your plan of action when 20 nigs surround you and refuse to pay you for the shit. Aside from having a gattling gun in your pocket what is a realistic approach to alleviate the situation without dying or giving up the drugs?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ If you're using drones it's assumed that you probably trust whoever you're dealing with since you won't be there in person to ensure they deliver on their end.

If that's the case, an alternative approach could just be a drop spot but somewhere out of city limits, like buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area somewhere.

Or I guess that being said you could just meet them somewhere way out of town in the middle of nowhere, ala Breaking Bad style middle of desert.

Yeah both our scenarios are pretty close it's just a matter of low tech vs hi tech. Idk I feel that having a cop pull up to you while your pulling an 8 ball of shards off of a drone gives more plausible deniability than digging something out of the woods though.
    You could just say something like "well officer this space age crazy ass drone just flew in my yard so of course I went to investigate. What's even weirder though is I just found this bag attached to it full of glass...who would fly a bag of glass around town?" Be sure to say this in your most suburban white kid ignorant voice you can muster..if you're in a rural area or the south try to pull off a forest gump. In the woods scenario this would be a bit harder to pull off but I suppose with enough dumbassedness you could accomplish the same thing (wear corduroys with cowboy boots to insure maximum believable ignorance).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your plan of action when 20 nigs surround you and refuse to pay you for the shit. Aside from having a gattling gun in your pocket what is a realistic approach to alleviate the situation without dying or giving up the drugs?

Bring 21 niggers of your own
Jump to Top