User Controls

DSM-5 Question for Malice

What would the DSM-5 classification be for an individual who can take any psychological test and manipulate it in a manner to produce any result desired?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver What would the DSM-5 classification be for an individual who can take any psychological test and manipulate it in a manner to produce any result desired?

It should be in the section titled "Anybody with an IQ above 40"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ^ That, pretty much. You probably had anti-social personality disorder AKA psychopathy in mind, but in this case you would just need a certain level of interpersonal skills, knowledge, memorization and recall ability etc.
    Originally posted by Malice ^ That, pretty much. You probably had anti-social personality disorder AKA psychopathy in mind, but in this case you would just need a certain level of interpersonal skills, knowledge, memorization and recall ability etc.

I didn't have anything in mind.
    If I gotta take that 500+ question test one more time...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Shitfucker If I gotta take that 500+ question test one more time…

sploo pussles aren't in the DSM yet.
Jump to Top