User Controls

Determination of the Crystal Structure of Methamphetamine

Pure uncut D-meth made from ephedrine looks like this. Shards should be colorless, clear and look a certain way. It should have no taste, smell and very little residue when smoked. This is the most common kind you will find anywhere

D-meth

Mexican Super Meth which is growing in popularity in the southern USA is like regular meth but mixed half and half with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropylbenzylamine and remelted with meth to make giant rocks and increase weight

ISO

mexican super meth

D/L meth

D/L meth, both isomers this is uncut pure p2p biker meth, somewhat rare nowadays. It does not really form clear jagged long crystals like D-meth, it's pretty similar just not nearly as clear, p2p meth is opaque but if its uncut it should sparkle and shine up close. Sometimes they have to take the enhancement paper and use a press and clamps while its drying to get it to form into a solid chunk instead of loose rocks and those are much better to handle. Recrystallizing will not give you fat rocks like d-meth it just forms rocky little piles, nobody knows why.
    Shake and Bake

Finally we have shake and bake. This stuff I made myself so it's about as pure as you will ever get using pills as feedstock instead of pure pseudoephedrine, it was one time recrystallized and is still off white but has a sparkle to it like p2p. The obvious difference being the size of the rocks/chunks/crystals, shake and bake dope is like a powder and it doesn't smoke too good.. Best way is too hot rail it.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-28T11:49:09.244579+00:00
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I've experienced all of those besides shake and bake...I hate when addicts tell me how they once had this great shake and make so good it took their breath away...yeah that's called impurities fucking with and poisoning your body hopefully these idiots drop dead before they can spread the good word.
    I also forgot to mention msm
Jump to Top