User Controls

2017 Homeless is E Z & ONLY CUCKS LIVE IN THEIR CAR

I live in North America this is the land of Nomadic Buffalo people but we have been invaded and conquered by European Laissez faire imperial globalists. To live indoors you must give up all natural instinct and sign blood contracts to spend the rest of your life in serfdom.

Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the lord of the manor who owned that land. In return they were entitled to protection, justice, and the right to cultivate certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also in his mines and forests and to labor to maintain roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society, and the lord of the manor and the villeins, and to a certain extent serfs, were bound legally: by taxation in the case of the former, and economically and socially in the latter.

As the singularity reaches critical mass more and more people flee the universal system and look towards dark alleys, forests, under bridges and towards the stars for salvation. Deep down we know the biggest Empires are not centralized superpowers but Nomadic revolutions. The homeless is the ultimate way of life, ever since the industrial age but you need to master technology, sociology and have high intelligence or you will struggle.

It does not get easier and experience is useless, only a convenience in this harsh way of life.

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
    The stereotype of homeless is sleeping downtown on concrete, homeless shelters mentally ill drug addicts. Even the biggest metropolis down to the smallest towns and hamlets have limitless opportunities for homeless. Unlike 1800's homesteaders and settlers we do not have freedom of movement. Every inch of earth is private land so you must become a scout.

The first thing you should find is somewhere to go when it rains or theres high wind. Having several spots in each neighborhood is ideal, this is why stores, malls and community centers exist. If its still raining/bad weather when the sun goes down think of it like a test, if you can stay chill and comfy all night you pass, If you struggle you fail, I never struggle.

I used to have a shack but in 2017 shacks are outdated, real nomads have no use for centralized housing. Home is where you lay your head.

Stash spots, couch surfing, storage lockers. Possessions define homeless existence and having no house and lots of shit means you will spend lots of time managing it. Less = more. Possessions are how people in poverty survive, the system runs on goods, packaged big box corporate mass produced plastic synthetic chemicals.

Money > Possessions.

Best way to live is throw away clothes when your done and buy new shit all the time

Wardrobes and closets are vanity, second hand clothes are hip in 2017, most homeless people gave up on style and fashion long ago and survive off free second hand clothing and just throw old stuff around outside, wear it until its wrecked/use it as blankets/rags.

I'm still a slave to the system and like to dress a certain way and only wear shirts I think are cool so I am not free of mind enough to live this life perfectly, I keep my good clothes stashed at a house occupied by my allies and I take a duffel bag of what I am gonna wear for the month and stash that somewhere dry away from all elements hidden outside where nobody will steal it.

Laundry while homeless sucks but It always sucks even when you are rich with a new washer/dryer but whatever. I feel oddly satisfied/happy washing/drying my clothes in a river, makes me feel alive.

SUPPLIES : plastic bottles, bulk dry foodstuffs, firestarting/wood, linens, drugs, multiple cell phone chargers, drugs, solar usb chargers, car battery/inverter with charging kit for USB/electrical sockets (keep the battery away from all elements, sealed when not in use).

Water and Electricity are everywhere, freeeee. Same with Wifi.

Should I glyphosate spray areas overgrown with weeds that look like chill homeless sleeping spots? I think someone would build a shack at these spots if it wasn't for the grass/weeds all over. Should the homeless attempt to farm and manipulate the land around them or should we avoid disturbing nature/concrete jungle/the world around us?.

If there is a chill spot but a fence or metal blocks the way should be start a revolution and cut a path?. When the homeless get bold and do this is when property owners start to notice things change, if its not a construction company manipulating the physical world then its a problem. building a giant factory on an empty grass lot raises no eyebrows but moving a ladder around and some chairs, moving some fence boards or climbing a fence sets off alarm bells throughout the community, triggers meetings, police activity, higher fences, bigger walls, dogs, cameras.

THE OLD CRACK SHACK CIRCA JANUARY-2016
    This was my alley, I ran it, I ran the whole damn downtown it was all mine.
    I'd probably just stay at the shelter. You'll be surounded by people in a worse boat than you, be given free food/clothes/whatever, and eventually somebody would offer you a job or something.
    No internet, drugs, cant be drunk. The food is pretty nice though and you can meet people there but they are all fucked I'd rather sleep outside, bunch of homeless nigger zimmy rats screaming and crying
    Bill Krozby is going to be mad that you stole his youtube girlfriend
    I have my own

bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top