User Controls

anyone ever make melts?

i used to have to make melts a lot at my old job. tuna melts and shit. just now i cooked some carne asada with onions and put it on a bagel with mayo and tomato and american cheese.
    You people make me sick.

A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire forum consist of "melts". Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this forum is called "grilledcheese" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own forum entitled "melts" because that is not a fucking grilled cheese. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. Shit, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "grilled cheeses" all over NIS and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this forum this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own forum just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt sandwich and call it for what it is. A melt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the finished product:

Originally posted by Captain Falcon You people make me sick.

A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire forum consist of "melts". Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this forum is called "grilledcheese" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own forum entitled "melts" because that is not a fucking grilled cheese. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. Shit, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "grilled cheeses" all over NIS and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this forum this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own forum just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt sandwich and call it for what it is. A melt.

copypasta
    Originally posted by greenplastic copypasta

yes
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I like ham and swiss melts.
    I fuck with a good melt
    I wonder what sticking your dick in a grilled cheese sandwich feels like
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I wonder what sticking your dick in a grilled cheese sandwich feels like

Wait until it is warm yet still gooey, it feels great, you can inject some of your man butter into it to add flavour.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    cheese on toast ftw

so i'm guessing its taboo for somebody to say cheese.

smile for the camera.

lol at everyone now trying to post in this fred without saying the word cheese HahA

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The food forum has never had so much traffic, now that people are trying to get one another to use specific nouns.
    i fucking dare everyone to say rhubarb

lets see who's really got balls here.

Originally posted by Narc i fucking dare everyone to say rhubarb

lets see who's really got balls here.

first person to say YOU KNOW WHAT gets IT
    Rhubarb
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Grilled rhubarb cheese sandwich melt
    r0k3Nb Yung Blood
    I am fully erect, will follow.
Jump to Top