User Controls

Things that have stuck with you for years part 3

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade I had an english teacher that was also my home room teacher. His name was mr. poliakoff. A had that polak look. He was a good guy and one of my favorite teachers because I love to read and write, He was very funny and confident and wasn't hung up on showing his sensitive side. He read a story to us from the "uncanny" book, by pual jennings. I don't even remember what the story was about but it was touching and moving. And a deep sense of sorrow crossed my young heart, and it did mr poliakoffs too. Some kid in the class when he noticed mr poliakoffs grief stricken look about losing something and someone close to you blurted out "ahhhh don't cryyyy!"

And I felt really bad. Next year I was in spanish class and our teacher had been gone most of the week, she came back and started crying and told us her son died. And the same kid said "aaaah don't cryyy!"

and then another time when I was 15 I started smoking weed and got a girlfriend and my friends didn't like that and were talking a lot of shit, so I quit hanging out with them. I went off campus and smoked some weed one morning and came back and the vice principal busted me (I think I ratted out by some other kid) They took me to the office and pull everything out of my backpack and called my parents and my mom and dad came in and my mom was crying screaming at me "whats ur w reality" and my dad was really pissed and said I bet this cop wouldn't mind walking out of here so I can deck you.

I had to go to an alternative school for 2 weeks which sucked really bad because you had to wear a white shirt and a tuck it into your blue jeans. My parents ent up getting me a collared polo and so all the black kids were making fun of me. (I'd never been around "ghetto" people before so it was a trip.

So what about you guys, what's stuck with you for years? I've had tons of other things stick with me for years, thats why this is part 3. But theses ones I started thinking about while lying in bed this morning

The desire to abuse tek
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Brain damage
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dissociator Brain damage

derpadew!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When I was a kid, I chased a rat on my bike for about half mile, through a parking lot, around cars, across grass, down a road, and then just as it was angling for the woods, I cut it off and ran over its head with my front tire. Then I got off my bike and looked at it. It's head was caved in and flattened out, but the legs were still going. All of a sudden, I felt really guilty and a wave of remorse washed over me. Why did I kill it? Just because it was a dirty rat? Something that stuck with me even to this day.
    every drug synthesis is memorized in my head.
    My German Shepherd has stuck with me for 11 years.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    One day my dad and I were out about. It was a Friday and he was going to the store to check out/get some computer components (we'd build computers together and shit- fun shit right there). I was 5 years old. This black man in his early 20's was broke down on the belt way so my dad stopped to see of he could help. It wasn't something he could help with unfortunately. The guy said "damn, of all day this is the day my car breaks down. I just graduated from college, I got my student loans coming in, and this is the first good job to call me back for an Interview". This interview for this guy was 40miles away. My dad said "okay, get in. I'll make sure you get to your interview". The guy was shocked- some burly white dude with his 5 year old daughter was offering. To drive him. 40miles so he wouldn't miss a job interview... You could see it all over his face how surprised he was my dad offered.

We get there and wait for like 2 hours for him to come out. He finally comes out- he got the job. We drive him back to his car, wait for the tow truck to get there and all and this guy was ecstatic. Some random act of kindness saved his ass- maybe even changed his whole life, who knows.

My dad did shit like that. We'd never seen this dude before, never seen him again. My dad just would help anyone if he could. That stuck with me all my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm that way too but with hookers.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone One day my dad and I were out about. It was a Friday and he was going to the store to check out/get some computer components (we'd build computers together and shit- fun shit right there). I was 5 years old. This black man in his early 20's was broke down on the belt way so my dad stopped to see of he could help. It wasn't something he could help with unfortunately. The guy said "damn, of all day this is the day my car breaks down. I just graduated from college, I got my student loans coming in, and this is the first good job to call me back for an Interview". This interview for this guy was 40miles away. My dad said "okay, get in. I'll make sure you get to your interview". The guy was shocked- some burly white dude with his 5 year old daughter was offering. To drive him. 40miles so he wouldn't miss a job interview… You could see it all over his face how surprised he was my dad offered.

We get there and wait for like 2 hours for him to come out. He finally comes out- he got the job. We drive him back to his car, wait for the tow truck to get there and all and this guy was ecstatic. Some random act of kindness saved his ass- maybe even changed his whole life, who knows.

My dad did shit like that. We'd never seen this dude before, never seen him again. My dad just would help anyone if he could. That stuck with me all my life.

dont be mean to the females only I am allowed to abuse them. If you're gonna slap a bitch you should fuck her afterwards too, make things even ya?.
Jump to Top