User Controls

ZOKLET IS BACK!!!!

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I like Bill Krozby :o

I might even like like him :o:o:o
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^well if you do then thats just :A: okay with me *self cringe*

and by the way EDM is the only scene that celebrates it self.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Even if it was back, it wouldn't last long anyways.
    Even if it was back, I wouldn't last long anyways.
    FTFY
    FTFY

Wrong, Rodent. Nobody has ever been able to keep me off a BBS, or any other server, for that matter. If I was permabanned right now, I could commandeer at the very least 20% of the active accounts here. No problem whatsoever. Not that I would be arsed to do that, but for the likes of me, it would be like taking candy from a baby. Not that I'd be arsed taking candy from babies, just sayin', you know? Even the dreaded IRC cop oneiros couldn't ban me from SlashNet #totse and finally had to give up. I'm that good. Even Lanny himself put over 30,000 infraction points on my account and I was right back within less than an hour. True story. Nobody can rob me of my right to free speech and open expression. Many have tried, all have failed.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wrong, Rodent. Nobody has ever been able to keep me off a BBS, or any other server, for that matter. If I was permabanned right now, I could commandeer at the very least 20% of the active accounts here. No problem whatsoever. Not that I would be arsed to do that, but for the likes of me, it would be like taking candy from a baby. Not that I'd be arsed taking candy from babies, just sayin', you know? Even the dreaded IRC cop oneiros couldn't ban me from SlashNet #totse and finally had to give up. I'm that good. Even Lanny himself put over 30,000 infraction points on my account and I was right back within less than an hour. True story. Nobody can rob me of my right to free speech and open expression. Many have tried, all have failed.

i am tempted to count the words in this post, i would add them up and then say something like;

amount of irrelevant bullshit in this post: 4763
    Sharpie Houston
    i am tempted to count the words in this post, i would add them up and then say something like;

amount of irrelevant bullshit in this post: 4763

I totally agree with me...I mean...you.
    I totally agree with me…I mean…you.

Don't be coy. We already know you aren't who you say you are. You're not Sharpie. >:c(
Jump to Top