User Controls

Rick James

Amazing performer

How come music sucks so much today?

THere are bands out there I have heard on fuse channel that sounded really good from mainstream Modern Rock or Soul. the "underground" sound. American music has lost it's edge. Hipster rock bands just don't have what they used. most R&B sound the same and just suck for the most part.. except some female singers.

This is a cross over sound.. bridges rock and R&B

70s was a good era in music.. probably the best.

This model in the video .. she's pretty hot.

RestStop Space Nigga
    This shit go hard FAM..also it's about the only song I know/like that would be somewhat comparable to what you've already posted..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chop Tops and Low Riders

this song reminds me of a summer I worked in an auto body shop learning to sand and prep as a kid.

Later in the 80s my oldest brother had his own speciality auto paint shop.. it's a shitty ass Job masking.

Originally posted by RestStop This shit go hard FAM..also it's about the only song I know/like that would be somewhat comparable to what you've already posted..

This is more late 60s Motown I think. I never heard this song.. they're performing what looks like the 80s. Funny song
    experimental vocoder and sampler days. probably an old Roland 808 drum machine

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This is more late 60s Motown I think. I never heard this song.. they're performing what looks like the 80s. Funny song

Yeah. This song finally taught me who "Jody" was...had heard the terminology in prison/from marine guys and never knew who this ever elusive jody cat was until I heard it..I think I was just drunk browsing youtube oldies and happened to stumble upon it TBH.
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah. This song finally taught me who "Jody" was…had heard the terminology in prison/from marine guys and never knew who this ever elusive jody cat was until I heard it..I think I was just drunk browsing youtube oldies and happened to stumble upon it TBH.

What's a Jody though

a man with two minimum wage jobs (as stated) supporting a woman with none?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nah Jody is basically a sweeping/general term or name for the guy banging the wife/gf when you're away for an extended period of time or otherwise basically absent from home the majority of the time...
    Originally posted by RestStop Nah Jody is basically a sweeping/general term or name for the guy banging the wife/gf when you're away for an extended period of time or otherwise basically absent from home the majority of the time…

umm Isn't Jody a chicks name?
    I just got it.. it's Joe D.

Dear Joe letter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top