User Controls

Logic Pussle: Ultimatum

bump theyre really good
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^it was pretty boring to be honest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^it was pretty boring to be honest.

you dont get them even cuz youre a very low iq
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All that is is a bunch of random shapes and lines that someone is supposed to do something with, but nobody knows what.
    how do I solve an image
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Maybe if you were to include instructions to your nonsensical pictures.. excuse me
    "Puzzles"
    They'd be possible to solve.
    Doubt that theres actually any content other than pseudointellectual graphics but who knows
    finding instructions is the first puzzle. I am solving it.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Checked it out, still don't make no sense

Making flippy floppy, trying to do your best
    Still fucking lame, kill the beast

Post last edited by Dissociator at 2017-05-28T03:08:01.445621+00:00
    second key to solving the puzzle: "logic puzzle" is a misleading name that makes you attempt to solve the puzzle logically (which seems impossible)

It can only be solved without logic.
    Originally posted by Dissociator Maybe if you were to include instructions to your nonsensical pictures.. excuse me
    "Puzzles"
    They'd be possible to solve.
    Doubt that theres actually any content other than pseudointellectual graphics but who knows

ur very dum
    Originally posted by Oasis you dont get them even cuz youre a very low iq

you're just mad nobody likes your puzzles
    smoking meth is the ultimate logic pussle. Physics, math, chemistry gravity all ILLEGAL
    if you look through the puzzles and cant find an answer to a single one its probably a sign of mental retardation
    There are puzzles within puzzles.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think the real retardation comes in when you are a drug addled moron, and then you decide to post some meaningless garbage, which you expect everyone to have made sense of, just because you did in your drug-induced stupor.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think the real retardation comes in when you are a drug addled moron, and then you decide to post some meaningless garbage, which you expect everyone to have made sense of, just because you did in your drug-induced stupor.

i dont get it
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think the real retardation comes in when you are a drug addled moron, and then you decide to post some meaningless garbage, which you expect everyone to have made sense of, just because you did in your drug-induced stupor.

Pretty much this. This thread would of actually been worth a damn if he explained the "answers" but instead he just went along with "oooh u got low iq, ur dum"

But the fact of the matter is he's kind of lazy with his iq test / algebra. But its just more than likely he's a fan of iq test and also a troll. Thats my answer to his test.
    well the test is getting published on a site associated with the cambridge psychometrics center...ill post the link when its up
    Originally posted by Oasis you dont get them even cuz youre a very low iq

Second from the bottom was easy as I glanced over it

using numbers only 1-6, figure looking like the number 2 (second from the right) was the easiest based on the color as directions and the numbers as both stop-start points

I'm fairy good with visual puzzles but some might take a while. What does it mean if you get all of them right? Bitcoins?
Jump to Top