User Controls

how do i make fried chicken?

anyone?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    yes
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    shake and bake is the easiest way that or with korn flakes and flower.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Flour

Egg wash

Breading of choice

Fry
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or you can just fry the raw chicken by itself of course
    You put the chicken in really hot oil.
    Step 0: Brining

Take a big ass Tupperware, drop like a cup of salt and sugar in there and pour hot (not boiling, just kinda hot, you don't want to fuck your Tupperware) and dissolve them up good.

Wait for it to cool down to room temperature, then put ur chicken in it, seal it, put that whole bitch in the fridge magnet keep it in there for at least an hour, but the longer the better, ideally you'll let it sit for like a whole day or two. This process is known as brining and will make ur chiken the tenderest juiciest bitch in the world.

BONUS: PUT A CUP OR 2 OF PICKLE JUICE IN THERE, IT IS LIFECHANGING

Step 1: prepare the egg wash

Whisk up eggs in a bowl, like 2-3 not too much, this is simple. Put like 3 spoons of soy sauce in there too, plus buttermilk. Don't get it too thin.

Step 2: Prepare your breading and seasoning.

This is easy too, just toss this shit in a bowl and mix it up good:

Cup of flour
    Lots of breading
    2 spoons of sugar
    1/2 spoon of salt
    1 spoon paprika
    1/2 spoon black pepper
    1 spoon crushed oregano
    1 spoon basil
    1/2 spoon garlic powder

Optionally, 1/2 spoon of onion powder if you got it, shit is good

Mix all this shit up really good

Step 3: eggyweggy and spice

Dunk it chiccen in the egg, then slap it around in the spice n flour mix, don't go too ham on it, just nice an even layering

Step 4: Fry it

I get mine till they're golden brown, make sure the oil is hot as fuck before you put anything in otherwise skin isn't crispy.

I use peanut oil, it is good as fuck and tasty as fuck, go for it home it will change it frying life.

I don't have any exact directions, just use ur head and fry to your own satisfsction, I just wing it and it turns good every time.

Try it, take pix and thank me later

Edit: adjustments

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-05-27T21:34:33.091994+00:00
    Originally posted by mmQ Flour

Egg wash

Breading of choice

Fry

Lol look at this nub, doesn't even brine
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    fucking retards, all of you.

soak chicken legs and thighs in buttermilk for a day. the meat will relax.

roll in flour mixed with salt, pepper, paprika, ceyanne

fry in 370-380 degree oil in a pan for about twenty minutes
    Originally posted by snab_snib fucking retards, all of you.

soak chicken legs and thighs in buttermilk for a day. the meat will relax.

roll in flour mixed with salt, pepper, paprika, ceyanne

fry in 370-380 degree oil in a pan for about twenty minutes

Lol, nub doesnt even brine
    Eggs, flour, bread crumbs, oil heat. Oh and chicken...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol look at this nub, doesn't even brine

The question wasn't how do I make fried chikin the fancy way. We ain't all got time to brine nigga we got hundreds of hungry niggas waiting at the got damn park nigga!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol look at this nub, doesn't even brine

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Step 0: Brining

Take a big ass Tupperware, drop like a cup of salt and sugar in there and pour hot (not boiling, just kinda hot, you don't want to fuck your Tupperware) and dissolve them up good.

Wait for it to cool down to room temperature, then put ur chicken in it, seal it, put that whole bitch in the fridge magnet keep it in there for at least an hour, but the longer the better, ideally you'll let it sit for like a whole day or two. This process is known as brining and will make ur chiken the tenderest juiciest bitch in the world.

BONUS: PUT A CUP OR 2 OF PICKLE JUICE IN THERE, IT IS LIFECHANGING

Step 1: prepare the egg wash

Whisk up eggs in a bowl, like 2-3 not too much, this is simple. Put like 3 spoons of soy sauce in there too

Step 2: Prepare your breading and seasoning.

This is easy too, just toss this shit in a bowl and mix it up good:

Cup of flour
    2 spoons of sugar
    1/2 spoon of salt
    1 spoon paprika
    1/2 spoon black pepper
    1 spoon crushed oregano
    1 spoon basil
    1/2 spoon garlic powder

Optionally, 1/2 spoon of onion powder if you got it, shit is good

Mix all this shit up really good

Step 3: eggyweggy and spice

Dunk it chiccen in the egg, then slap it around in the spice n flour mix, don't go too ham on it, just nice an even layering

Step 4: Fry it

I get mine till they're golden brown, make sure the oil is hot as fuck before you put anything in otherwise skin isn't crispy.

I use peanut oil, it is good as fuck and tasty as fuck, go for it home it will change it frying life.

I don't have any exact directions, just use ur head and fry to your own satisfsction, I just wing it and it turns good every time.

Try it, take pix and thank me later

lol, nub using egg when you should be using milk. you dunk the chicken in milk then in the flour dumbass.
    Originally posted by NARCassist lol, nub using egg when you should be using milk. you dunk the chicken in milk then in the flour dumbass.

That's the gayest shit I have ever heard u fuckin limey get that shit out of hare u stupid British mother fucker, your people's food is garbage lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A proper egg wash should have both egg and milk contained therein, anyway.
    Originally posted by mmQ A proper egg wash should have both egg and milk contained therein, anyway.

Yeah tbf I do put buttermilk in mine, but it's not necessary
    egg is too think

Originally posted by Captain Falcon That's the gayest shit I have ever heard u fuckin limey get that shit out of hare u stupid British mother fucker, your people's food is garbage lol

no, you are the gayest shit you ever heard when you take a cock in your mouth.

https://niggasin.space/post/176823

Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Better then leaving
Jump to Top