User Controls

THIS, this may be the route to self-sufficiency, the escape from hikidom without having to move back in with parents!

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/spotlights/spot-plans-self-support.htm

WHAT IS A PLAN TO ACHIEVE SELF SUPPORT (PASS)?

A PASS is a written plan of action for getting a particular kind of job or starting a business. In it you identify:

the job or business (this is your work goal);
    the steps you will take and the things you will need in order to achieve your work goal (for example: education or training, transportation, child care, or assistive technology);
    the money you will use to pay for these things (this may be any income (other than SSI benefits) or assets, such as Social Security benefits, wages from a current job, or savings); and
    a timetable for achieving your goal
    spotlight
    HOW CAN A PASS HELP ME ACHIEVE MY WORK GOAL?

If SSA approves your PASS, we will not count the money you spend on your plan when we determine your eligibility for SSI. If you are already eligible for SSI, this will increase your SSI benefit, which will replace all of the money you spend on your PASS.

Page 8-12 for more valuable data: https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10095.pdf

This has so much potential.

Imagine this, I create a plan for an online business, but it's all a cover to set up an operation as a darknet dealer. Not that I would actually do it, it's just an example.

What particularly entices would be just how high you can get your business, the business you could accumulate. For example, what if one of the things for my business was a high tier gaming computer, which I could lie and say was going to serve as a custom, not prebuilt, server or something.

I would have no problem writing a solid small business plan considering how utterly idiotic and simplistic most tend to be, and the enormous failure rate (Like 8/10 within 5 years or something). Maybe you could purposefully seem to fuckup a cover operation in order to start the cycle over again, make one business appear to fail so you can start another cycle of increase bennies, buying different types of equipment, etc.

Increased money for school would be the homo route.

One of the items for my business could be a natural herbal item. Unbeknownst to them, it's tens of kilos of mimosa hostilis at an incredible price from a source in China that imports the correct variety, leading to a massive return. You could get away with so many of the items needed. Of course one of the first things you should buy is a receipt printer, so you can forge records, anything else needed for this, possibly something capable of doing documents, anything that a good quality printer couldn't handle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Wait is the US government trying to give more money to welfare nigs SO they get a job? k.

Doesn't seem like the most well thought out endeavor. best of luck with your business venture though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh shit,thats cool as fuck. I didn't read site yet but I will soon as I get a chance. I hope you go through with something like this- I definitely see you succeeding in an epically lulzy way, dude.

How the therapy (didn't you say you were gonna be working with animals or something?) and Nardil coming along? Good, I hope.
    Takes money to make money. Doubt hardly any of those people apply for the program. SSI normally limits you to 2K in savings, which is tiny. This is money that they, the government and IRS, can know about, bank accounts being the most obvious example, of course.

And, to be fair, some people genuinely are pretty fucking disabled. Pretty hard to pull yourself up when you're in that condition and may literally have no one in your life.
    Make money, hustle, buy low sell high. It's not a difficult formula.
    Camwhore
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/spotlights/spot-plans-self-support.htm

WHAT IS A PLAN TO ACHIEVE SELF SUPPORT (PASS)?

A PASS is a written plan of action for getting a particular kind of job or starting a business. In it you identify:

the job or business (this is your work goal);
    the steps you will take and the things you will need in order to achieve your work goal (for example: education or training, transportation, child care, or assistive technology);
    the money you will use to pay for these things (this may be any income (other than SSI benefits) or assets, such as Social Security benefits, wages from a current job, or savings); and
    a timetable for achieving your goal
    spotlight
    HOW CAN A PASS HELP ME ACHIEVE MY WORK GOAL?

If SSA approves your PASS, we will not count the money you spend on your plan when we determine your eligibility for SSI. If you are already eligible for SSI, this will increase your SSI benefit, which will replace all of the money you spend on your PASS.

Page 8-12 for more valuable data: https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10095.pdf

This has so much potential.

Imagine this, I create a plan for an online business, but it's all a cover to set up an operation as a darknet dealer. Not that I would actually do it, it's just an example.

What particularly entices would be just how high you can get your business, the business you could accumulate. For example, what if one of the things for my business was a high tier gaming computer, which I could lie and say was going to serve as a custom, not prebuilt, server or something.

I would have no problem writing a solid small business plan considering how utterly idiotic and simplistic most tend to be, and the enormous failure rate (Like 8/10 within 5 years or something). Maybe you could purposefully seem to fuckup a cover operation in order to start the cycle over again, make one business appear to fail so you can start another cycle of increase bennies, buying different types of equipment, etc.

Increased money for school would be the homo route.

One of the items for my business could be a natural herbal item. Unbeknownst to them, it's tens of kilos of mimosa hostilis at an incredible price from a source in China that imports the correct variety, leading to a massive return. You could get away with so many of the items needed. Of course one of the first things you should buy is a receipt printer, so you can forge records, anything else needed for this, possibly something capable of doing documents, anything that a good quality printer couldn't handle.

how the fuck would you get mimosa from china
    ITT a retard tries to get more free cheese.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    1. Buy a qp of shard for 1,500
    2. Sell for at least $5000
    3. Take the 5k to buy a pound
    4. Sell the pound for at least 14
    5. If you can't figure out how this goes by now, well you never will.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Man, I want to replay that scarface game now.
    Originally posted by RestStop 1. Buy a qp of shard for 1,500
    2. Sell for at least $5000
    3. Take the 5k to buy a pound
    4. Sell the pound for at least 14
    5. If you can't figure out how this goes by now, well you never will.

Well, someone did mention that an unusual amount of Darkweb meth seems to come from SF. I mean, we do have lax enforcement and with all the homeless people, the drug culture, I could see it being big here.

I wonder how many people in big business secretly use meth for productivity.

Main problems are I literally don't know anyone, so of course this would be a massive barrier to getting a good connection, and of course there are numerous problems inherent to black markets. Quality/purity would be the biggest.

I've honestly never even bought drugs IRL, other than cannabis from dispensaries.
    Fuck, I legit get upset whenever I hear about Malice being a checknigger.
    The way out of welfare is to scam welfare for even more. Amusing, in a way.
    I don't think I've ever heard that story of why you don't work, Malice. Care to tell me? Also if you're on disability, what disability do you have?
    Went insane.

Terminal autism.
    No seriously though.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Fuck, I legit get upset whenever I hear about Malice being a checknigger.

Malice is a checknigger.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No seriously though.

Pretty much is true, sadly. Autism is an extremely complex topic, particularly the pronounced neurological differences. Very few people properly understand it, and it's widely misunderstood and inaccurately portrayed. You can have any level of intelligence, be able to convey yourself intelligently, and still have crippling symptoms.

Not that I'm necessarily hopeless, but it would take far too long to explain everything that led to this.
    Originally posted by Malice Pretty much is true, sadly. Autism is an extremely complex topic, particularly the pronounced neurological differences. Very few people properly understand it, and it's widely misunderstood and inaccurately portrayed. You can have any level of intelligence, be able to convey yourself intelligently, and still have crippling symptoms.

Not that I'm necessarily hopeless, but it would take far too long to explain everything that led to this.

We have all the time and space, for we are Niggas in Dotspace. Please make one of your dope long methposts about how you went nuts.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon We have all the time and space, for we are Niggas in Dotspace. Please make one of your dope long methposts about how you went nuts.

Add plagerist, lying, plagerist, faggot.

Jump to Top