User Controls

Car crashes into subway resturant, then reverses into pole [VIDEO]

Why everyone should have a dashcam.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol thats terrible
    why?
    Originally posted by greenplastic why?

why is it terrible or why everyone should have a dash cam? If the driver that crashed through the store had a dashcam they would of incriminated themselves..
    MRW the car hit the pole:
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stop
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why is it terrible or why everyone should have a dash cam? If the driver that crashed through the store had a dashcam they would of incriminated themselves..

i mean why did the driver do that
    Originally posted by greenplastic i mean why did the driver do that

probably had a personal vendetta with the sammich shop artist
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling

I escaped the boot once, I used to work downtown around this time last year, and the I went on a delivery and used that as my weigh to get hydrocodone from my friend. But I couldn't park where he was so I just left my car at the habeeb shop and was only gone for 5 minutes.

I come back with my pills and a tow trucker guy is coming out with a boot while the habeeb guy is briskly walking up to my car yelling at me how I need to pay him 20 dollars (i was only parked there for 5 minutes) and was like "fucking guy you owe me 20 dollars" and all the homeless blacks are looking at me "godamn son"

And the tower guy says "he doesn't anything" and the old dude is still yelling at me and I say "i've got to go, I'm working" and just get in my car and drove off right infront of the court house.

The pencil pushers that work In austin are such cock suckers and they can easily be manipulated. I just always ask for a jury trial or say that my dad will sue them.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-27T02:24:51.508879+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    faggot
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    BETTER HONK MY HORN
    Originally posted by bling bling faggot

wow you can actually spell
Jump to Top