User Controls

Google 404'd. what a slow piece of shit

They are slipping, I cant even use google search I tried 2 browsers, every other website works fine.

I am officially DONE with google. They gangstalk me so hard and google images doesn't work properly on any browser, or mobile. It makes me feel like I'm using a piece of shit outdated 100mb ram computer with no graphic card but the truth is the reason the performance is so shit and everything is fucked up glitch ass licking trash tier software is because its all designed around doxxing you, selling your browsing habits to advertisers.

They blocked 8chan and some other websites, they routinely scrub images for bullshit reasons while spam and rattox thrives, they give no fucks. They are ruining the internet, I am so fucking done.

I am an artist I used google images since I was a kid as the basis of my digital image work but now the service is useless to me, I can't use it for finding images. It just sells stuff to me and never works properly.

I'm switching to bing. I need a new email client too I guess.

I want off Google for good before the day is over, please post any and all alternatives.

Duckduckgo and yahoo are the only ones I can think of.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Use startpage.com
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mail service can slow internats
    Originally posted by bling bling mail service can slow internats

There is no federal agency on earth that can stop the Zingularity.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your problem is you are using a shitty browser.
    Worked fine IIRC on mobile chrome

I'm attempting to boycott Google and yahoo as well

currently using duckduckgo and Firefox mobile, which sucked fucking nuts when I first downloaded it, I don't know if there was an update or what but it's much better now, though probably still not as good as chrome

Unfortunately all of my professional shit is set up on a yahoo mail account so I won't be able to get rid of that anytime soon, and I haven't found a good alternative to Google maps yet
Jump to Top