User Controls

Sophie's Feast of Ascension Sermon.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Welcome welcome, today we will be talking about Jesus. I think people usually talk about Jesus when they got to a sermon. I wouldn't know i've never been. That said, why do we celebrate Ascension? We celebrate that Jesus went to heaven but maybe more importantly we also celebrate the Exaltation of Jesus. In the Christian tradition it is believed that once Jesus ascended to heaven he took his rightful seat at God's side. This is also known as the heavenly session, which is a weird name all things considered.

Also, let me just take this opportunity, as an atheist, to rebuke the belief that the catholic church was this backwards institution that hampered the progress of science throughout the ages. Of course there was persecution under the church, but more importantly, in the Christian tradition, to know the way of the world is to know the way of God.

It is said in the Book of Wisdom 11:20 in reference to God.

You, however, ordered all things by measure, number and weight.

Not to mention all the works of the ancient philosophers that were preserved by the church.

Here's a good book on the subject.

https://www.amazon.com/Catholic-Church-Built-Western-Civilization/dp/1596983280

THANK YOU AMEN!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u pagan
    Zt. Zattox

Zt. Bernard

I rebuke you for excusing the oppressive tactics of the Catholics.
    Originally posted by Dargo I rebuke you for excusing the oppressive tactics of the Catholics.

Read a book nigga.
    CHRIIIIIST!!!
    Originally posted by Sophie Read a book nigga.

Wait, were you serious about the Catholics not doing shit?
    Dont forget Zaint Germain

The most enjoyable dinner I had was with Madame de Robert Gergi, who came with the famous adventurer, known by the name of the Count de St. Germain. This individual, instead of eating, talked from the beginning of the meal to the end, and I followed his example in one respect as I did not eat, but listened to him with the greatest attention. It may safely be said that as a conversationalist he was unequalled.

St. Germain gave himself out for a marvel and always aimed at exciting amazement, which he often succeeded in doing. He was scholar, linguist, musician, and chemist, good-looking, and a perfect ladies' man. For a while he gave them paints and cosmetics; he flattered them, not that he would make them young again (which he modestly confessed was beyond him) but that their beauty would be preserved by means of a wash which, he said, cost him a lot of money, but which he gave away freely. He had contrived to gain the favour of Madame de Pompadour, who had spoken about him to the king, for whom he had made a laboratory, in which the monarch — a martyr to boredom — tried to find a little pleasure or distraction, at all events, by making dyes. The king had given him a suite of rooms at Chambord, and a hundred thousand francs for the construction of a laboratory, and according to St. Germain the dyes discovered by the king would have a materially beneficial influence on the quality of French fabrics.

This extraordinary man, intended by nature to be the king of impostors and quacks, would say in an easy, assured manner that he was three hundred years old, that he knew the secret of the Universal Medicine, that he possessed a mastery over nature, that he could melt diamonds, professing himself capable of forming, out of ten or twelve small diamonds, one large one of the finest water without any loss of weight. All this, he said, was a mere trifle to him. Notwithstanding his boastings, his bare-faced lies, and his manifold eccentricities, I cannot say I thought him offensive. In spite of my knowledge of what he was and in spite of my own feelings, I thought him an astonishing man as he was always astonishing me.
    Originally posted by Dargo Wait, were you serious about the Catholics not doing shit?

I said there was persecution under the church but i also said the church contributed to science in it's own way.
    Originally posted by Sophie I said there was persecution under the church but i also said the church contributed to science in it's own way.

Oh. Well, that's true.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    posting in a pussies thread
    Posted in paedophile low testosterone scum's thread.

How does it feel knowing you want to fuck a child but are to afraid and never will?

lmao this faggot literally beat his geriatric alzheimers father bloody and bragged about it on zoklet.

Thats his only accomplishment.
    Originally posted by Mayweather Posted in paedophile low testosterone scum's thread.

How does it feel knowing you want to fuck a child but are to afraid and never will?

lmao this faggot literally beat his geriatric alzheimers father bloody and bragged about it on zoklet.

Thats his only accomplishment.

Feels pretty good tbh. I did fuck a child though once, she was 12. I would recommend it especially for your virgin ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Feels pretty good tbh. I did fuck a child though once, she was 12. I would recommend it especially for your virgin ass.

Faggot
    Is this where I sign up for Heaven's Gate?
    haileys bebop
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    oh FUCK OFF

Jump to Top