dad is allergic (to cuteness)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    call my cat splo bcus i fed it coffin peels
    admit you are fatmax
    bling bling Dark Matter
    am the stax man but is not adam jonwez
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd like to think we're friends.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd like to think we're friends.

i dont know you!
    Originally posted by Oasis i dont know you!

Not in real life, no.
    Niggas in space has cliques.. the TC card carrying cuck crowd like Kinkho the jelaous of my meth banning bitch and the rest of the nameless forgotten fags.

There is the t&t people
    the trianglists/CCC crew mongolroys

Then you have lone woofs like Bill Krozby, Myself, Phoenix, Sploo, Bling Bling. We are even outcasts of totse and I think we have been banned on a totse spinoff at some point in our lives.

This is when we either build long lasting relationships with family, friends and loved ones that last our entire lives and become intimate with fellow living humans. Or we become isolated and lonely and fail socially.

bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Niggas in space has cliques.. the TC card carrying cuck crowd like Kinkho the jelaous of my meth banning bitch and the rest of the nameless forgotten fags.

There is the t&t people
    the trianglists/CCC crew mongolroys

Then you have lone woofs like Bill Krozby, Myself, Phoenix, Sploo, Bling Bling. We are even outcasts of totse and I think we have been banned on a totse spinoff at some point in our lives.

This is when we either build long lasting relationships with family, friends and loved ones that last our entire lives and become intimate with fellow living humans. Or we become isolated and lonely and fail socially.

Yes there's cliques. Also you are in a clique with Sploo and the other trianglists. In general i am Switzerland, except when it comes to Spectral and Bill Krozby.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur not swisserland ur a bUm bOi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling ur not swisserland ur a bUm bOi

u ben shifty wif me for no raison?
    will a girly ever lovey me =C
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes there's cliques. Also you are in a clique with Sploo and the other trianglists. In general i am Switzerland, except when it comes to Spectral and Bill Krozby.

Bill Krozby and HTS both hang out in TC

you might also be a lone woof but you have a girlfriend and possibly a normie life.

Originally posted by Oasis will a girly ever lovey me =C

No but if it makes you feel any better they never loved Elliot Rodger either. You didn't kill a bunch of people either you started a church and actually make our lives better by being a zimmy.

Originally posted by Sophie u ben shifty wif me for no raison?

You jusdt got lone woofed by the big dawg.

Bling is like british darg the space bounty hunter, best tv show ever.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-25T16:17:53.878349+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes there's cliques. Also you are in a clique with Sploo and the other trianglists. In general i am Switzerland, except when it comes to Spectral and Bill Krozby.

You;re in the clique of try hard pussies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bill Krozby and HTS both hang out in TC

you might also be a lone woof but you have a girlfriend and possibly a normie life.

Not a lone wolf, i am in the T&T crew, but also the general people who can have a normal conversation crew. TRT crew is pretty solid. Also i don't care HTS hangs out on TC, i can still be friends with him/her right?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You;re in the clique of try hard pussies

Only a nigger would consider trying hard and getting results to be something to be scoffed at.
Jump to Top