User Controls

how much T-PAIN to get hai

i bought 4grams
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Is it even recreational? I know countless people here abuse it to the absolute max but I've never known anyone who sells it or talks about besides on here..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when i took 800mg i nodded 50 times then had to get narcanned shitcanned

it was too much
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Plug 200mg.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Plug 200mg.

whats the best dose orally?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Oh if it's something that gets you on the nod then definitely not for me I'm more comfortable flying to the meth moon at 5 million times faster than the speed of light with a rocket strapped to my ass that is on fire.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Oasis whats the best dose orally?

Try out 100mg if 800 fucked you up.
    Oh fuck, people like hydro and myself are bad enough, now spoo is getting on board the T-PAIN train?

This shit is going to get banned
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yup.
    Fake drugs don't really get you high but they can mimic a real high .
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Fake drugs don't really get you high but they can mimic a real high .

like tech
    Tpain sodium got me really high almost like oxycodone..maybe even better..the withdrawl is pretty horrific though..watch yourself retard.
    Originally posted by Oasis like tech

dat jelly
    bling bling Dark Matter
    5g
    It's not gonna get you high ever dawg.
    Originally posted by Coathangers Suck -WS It's not gonna get you high ever dawg.

downvote
    Originally posted by Coathangers Suck -WS It's not gonna get you high ever dawg.

Nobody here wants to get high
    ohhh, you guys are talking about T-PAIN

i thought you literally meant t pain

from wot i heard sploos about to start a downward spiral the looks of which will be the end of him

stay tuned every1
    Lol t-pain origin in nature is from Castor Bean oil and that general family of plants. This is some serious bastard oriental poisons that are weak and shitty enough to not kill you and somehow have therapeutic properties.

There are thousands of these kind of drugs and everyone is obsessed with this trash right now while universities cash in on the real discoveries and give a cut directly to the federal government, big pharmacy corporations love it too, you are doing the work for them, saving million on RnD and FDA testing.

Oh yeah bro you can get so high on these unregulated grey market drugs man this will replace heroin and cannabis for pain treatment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digoxin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitine
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

You're probably a non-responder. A significant percentage of people are for almost every drug there is, effects can vary wildly between people.
Jump to Top