User Controls

My first Github Project

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Tell me how bad I suck.

https://github.com/SBTlauien/SpaceCrawler

It's an Android web crawler that watches for certain strings within the URLs it comes across. Not sure why I made it but it was fun.

It also seems to crash sometimes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I can't read Java for shit. But lrn2markdown pls.

# Big Text
    ## Medium Text
    ### Small text

`code`

```
    code block
    ```

That's the basics. We generally also sort our issues on the issue page of a project. Having a `###Known Issue` section is good though. See? Even when illustrating markdown i write in markdown.
    Have you tried the program yet?

I think I'm going to put an APK with an MD5 up. Bad idea? I'm new to hosting code on Github.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Have you tried the program yet?

I think I'm going to put an APK with an MD5 up. Bad idea? I'm new to hosting code on Github.

Nah, just upload an APK. Make a little note in the readme that if people want to use an APK they now can. And my Android is currently dead, i need to roll a new ROM.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah, just upload an APK. Make a little note in the readme that if people want to use an APK they now can. And my Android is currently dead, i need to roll a new ROM.

Done.

I also added in an option to search the source of each page for specific strings. I fixed one error but still have a memory error. ):
Jump to Top