User Controls

Posting from the library

Nevs Yung Blood
    Fucking internet is down in my area chaps!
    Im in the library and the internet is beyond shit, i didn't know i lived in a 3rd world country!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Use dial-up.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    that's weird, I had exactly the same thing this afternoon. what country you in?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    On the rare occasion your broadband connection goes down, you can dial into NetZero for 10 hours free. It will be much faster, more open and smoother than the connection at the library.

http://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-dialup
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Tether. That's my primary internet connection.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nobody cares!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Nobody cares!

Yes they do.
    Why dont you zuck a dick
    Originally posted by Nevs Fucking internet is down in my area chaps!
    Im in the library and the internet is beyond shit, i didn't know i lived in a 3rd world country!

In that case you may want to disable embedded images for a while
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Tether. That's my primary internet connection.

I have 20Gbs to myself every month. I don't always reach the limit, but I get close about half the time. Unlimited free tethering is great.
    Mark cuckerburg
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Mark cuckerburg

Technaldo_J_Scrump
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thats a zimmy poast ^
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I have 20Gbs to myself every month. I don't always reach the limit, but I get close about half the time. Unlimited free tethering is great.

Boost?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Boost?

Cricket
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Posting from your mom's library. The story of Trisha Ledgerley, Becka Flowerto, Gretchen Hanbed, Elizabeth Leagiun, Brandle Corpingrud, and Steve Amallanth is such an exploritive look into the depths of these people's lives as they slowly come out of their shells and grow into a thriving library family imprisoned within those very walls for all of eternity by the mother of Steve Amallanth, none other than Mangaret Amallanth.

I think the shit happened in the 1300s I wanna say? Somewhere in that time frame at least. I guess the mother escaped when locals finally caught on to what was going on, reportedly seen flying through the sky one foggy night.

Such a good film
    Mmmmquethtionz
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Cricket

How much monthly? How are the speeds?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien How much monthly? How are the speeds?

Locked at 8mb/s. I pay $60, but it'd be $55 if I used autopay. Their unlimited plan is $65 with autopay. It does suck that the speeds are locked at 8mb/s but it fits my needs.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Down here, we all poop.
Jump to Top