User Controls

Ever notice how...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When fire touches you briefly, not long enough to burn you, but just briefly. It actually almost feels like there is a fluid touching you. Fire is more like a plasma than a fluid though but it has pressure like a fluid would. You feel the gentle pressure on your skin right before it burns you. But don't burn yourself though, that fucking sucks.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I think it's just the force of the rising heat giving gentle air pressure. Like a hand out a window the air acts on you. A better example would be like a little hose blowing air. Maybe keyboard kleaner. I don't know. I could be wrong.

I will agree that burns are a bad time
    Originally posted by DocFoster I think it's just the force of the rising heat giving gentle air pressure. Like a hand out a window the air acts on you. A better example would be like a little hose blowing air. Maybe keyboard kleaner. I don't know. I could be wrong.

I will agree that burns are a bad time

Well it says a lot then on how we experience fluids.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I'm not sure how good my example is, as I don't make a habit of putting my hands in fires. Or grabbing live wires. Or touching broken glass. That is, in reverse order my three least favorite things
    Originally posted by DocFoster I'm not sure how good my example is, as I don't make a habit of putting my hands in fires. Or grabbing live wires. Or touching broken glass. That is, in reverse order my three least favorite things

Being electrocuted is not that bad. Unless it's some high voltage and amps situation where you literally burn your flesh off or go up in a puff of smoke.

Like so.

He went super saiyan for a moment then he was kill.
    Originally posted by Sophie Being electrocuted is not that bad. Unless it's some high voltage and amps situation where you literally burn your flesh off or go up in a puff of smoke.

Like so.

He went super saiyan for a moment then he was kill.

Actually, technically high voltage doesn't matter at all, just the amount of current that would flow through your body. You could have a high voltage applied to you but the higher the resistance of your body, the less likely you will to be electrocuted.

/Lanny

ok sry
    DaFuq.. he went to grab it a second time?

this shit starts to desensitise you over time. hope they found a defibrillator for him in time
    Originally posted by greenplastic Actually, technically high voltage doesn't matter at all, just the amount of current that would flow through your body. You could have a high voltage applied to you but the higher the resistance of your body, the less likely you will to be electrocuted.

/Lanny

ok sry

I literally said high voltage AND amps situation. I know electricity my nigga.
    Originally posted by Sophie I literally said high voltage AND amps situation. I know electricity my nigga.

i know, i was just being a pretentious cunt
    Originally posted by greenplastic i know, i was just being a pretentious cunt

Ok fair.
    Originally posted by Sophie I literally said high voltage AND amps situation. I know electricity my nigga.

step about 3 feet from a live line like that and pee on it
    I think doc fosters is on to something.

Given that fire consumes oxygen i would imagine the feeling you describe is the depletion of oxygen from the immediate environment creating a pressure difference that feels sensationally similar to a fluid.

Another conjecture would be that fire is similar to a fluid in its dynamics. Fire is after all a heated particle flow so for it to feel like that before it burns you would make sense.

I dont know. Im drunk.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo I think doc fosters is on to something.

Given that fire consumes oxygen i would imagine the feeling you describe is the depletion of oxygen from the immediate environment creating a pressure difference that feels sensationally similar to a fluid.

Another conjecture would be that fire is similar to a fluid in its dynamics. Fire is after all a heated particle flow so for it to feel like that before it burns you would make sense.

I dont know. Im drunk.

After all, the atmosphere follows the rules of fluid dynamics. It stands to reason increased pressure would feel sensationally similar to a fluid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    To me it just feels hot.

-_-
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie When fire touches you briefly, not long enough to burn you, but just briefly. It actually almost feels like there is a fluid touching you. Fire is more like a plasma than a fluid though but it has pressure like a fluid would. You feel the gentle pressure on your skin right before it burns you. But don't burn yourself though, that fucking sucks.

ever notice how much of a pussy you are?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ever notice how much of a pussy you are?

Can you just fucking die already.
    here is an image of Jane Krakowski

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic Actually, technically high voltage doesn't matter at all, just the amount of current that would flow through your body. You could have a high voltage applied to you but the higher the resistance of your body, the less likely you will to be electrocuted.

/Lanny

ok sry

What are the electroconductive qualities of salt though?
    Originally posted by Lanny What are the electroconductive qualities of salt though?

Pretty shit until you add water.
Jump to Top