User Controls

Cooking With Comrade Lanny

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny Bird of Courage

brought to you by: Alcohol
    I'm awaiting your manifesto/cookbook that covers everything from seed to brewskinof, spud and bud. Cooking in space just like Lenin dreamed.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty good. Your acting needs some work but overall nice work, i feel like eating Panna Cotta now :/

Also, PROTIP for your next intro. Make some cool commie pics, wear an Ushanka Look off into teh distance all propaganda like, that sort of thing.

So you go.

WELCOME! TO COOKING WITH COMRADE LANNY!

Cue this.

And put up the pics, and some screencaps from the video of you cooking. Download a russian looking font and add "made with vodka", and "cyka blyat productions".

That would be awesome. In fact if you don't i might make it like that, with your footage of course
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also stop sipping your drink like a faggot and take manly gulps JEESH.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Also stop sipping your drink like a faggot and take manly gulps JEESH.

nigga you drink for the flav that's how it be.

I actually cut the part about making drinks because it was like half the runtime lol.
    I don't know how this video makes me feel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny nigga you drink for the flav that's how it be.

I actually cut the part about making drinks because it was like half the runtime lol.

Well you can do a special episode on making drinks bro.
    Originally posted by reject I don't know how this video makes me feel.

I'm so fucking shallow I was distracted the whole time by the fact it turns out Lanny has a receding hairline and autism eyes.

Overall good job tho.
    You are no comrade you are a zomrade
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'll own up to the hairline thing but what are autism eyes?
    Originally posted by Lanny I'll own up to the hairline thing but what are autism eyes?

Ummmmmmmmmm...........it's easy to tell by your appearance you're on the spectrum?

I don't mean it as an insult.
    Came for the Lanny, stayed for the gay sex, came again for the Lanny
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    could we make lanny curry?

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Расцветали яблони и груши,

Поплыли туманы над рекой.

Выходила на берег Катюша,

На высокий берег на крутой.

Выходила, песню заводила

Про степного, сизого орла,

Про того, которого любила,

Про того, чьи письма берегла.

Ой ты, песня, песенка девичья,

Ты лети за ясным солнцем вслед.

И бойцу на дальнем пограничье

От Катюши передай привет.

Пусть он вспомнит девушку простую,

Пусть услышит, как она поет,

Пусть он землю бережет родную,

А любовь Катюша сбережет.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Lanny, how drunk did you have to be to make this, keep it up for an hour, and actually go through with posting it? I would have expected you to be too insecure and self-conscious to do something like this.

Honestly, I don't think you're quite suited for it. Don't take it the wrong way, I just think you, and of course this would apply to me to a far greater extent, would need to devote considerable effort to developing certain skills. Speaking and acting.

Honestly, getting benzoed up and taking a good acting class would probably do wonders. Then again, benzos do have amnesiac effects and could have a strong detrimental effect on effective neuroplasticity, negating a considerable portion of the benefits.

Originally posted by Dargo I'm so fucking shallow I was distracted the whole time by the fact it turns out Lanny has a receding hairline and autism eyes.

Overall good job tho.

What are autism eyes? Do you mean the sort of thousand eye stare thing where you look like you're sort of looking "past" or "through" people, aren't really there? I definitely have a strong variation of that. Lanny does seem oddly aged and just has this...demeanor that fits alcoholism so well.

I would describe it as being because you're constantly either lost in thought or being distracted by your thoughts, which command your attention far more than social interaction, which you tend to derive far less pleasure from than normies, and some other factors. I've posted before about the data on sensory hypersensitivity, synapses, the GABAergic system, glutamate, and measured neurological activity at rest. All these factors contribute to it, where you're just sort of lost/living in your own inner world.

Really, I feel bad for providing any criticism, because I fully accept that I'm far worse at this point, even more insecure and self-conscious, and it would bother me far more due to how oversensitive/easily hurt and insecure/self-conscious I am.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-05-24T21:31:24.533132+00:00
    Originally posted by Dargo Ummmmmmmmmm………..it's easy to tell by your appearance you're on the spectrum?

Ah, dude, you're a professional psychologist and you've said this as well.

I swear, I've told Lanny countless times about my suspicion, but he either refuses to take the Autism/Asperger's Quotient test or admit that he has and tell me the results. I kept it secret when I was the first to find your PI years ago on Zoklet, your real name and facebook due to poor opsec. I informed you about it. Although, I did mildly threaten to track you down IRL just to mess with you.

Completely understand your apprehension, there are very sound reasons to mistrust me, but if you ever want to discuss it, it would be confidential.
    Originally posted by Dargo Ummmmmmmmmm………..it's easy to tell by your appearance you're on the spectrum?

Could you tell me your personal reason for believing this? I mean, in person observation would be best, but it is an hour long video, with a lot of speaking, ability to observe body language, mannerisms/idiosyncrasies, at close range and fair quality.

And you also have to take in mind that he's drunk, which would actually attenuate many of the symptoms of being on the spectrum, primarily due to the effects of positive allosteric modulation of the gaba receptors and some NMDA modulation, both of which are critical for therapeutic effects for most on the spectrum. I've mentioned before that benzos, and enough alcohol (duration is far too short and I require an absurd amount), primarily the former, are by far the top drug that make me feel closer to normal.

I've actually met Lanny IRL, although later I realized that I had never made eye contact while we were talking because I'm autistic as fuck and have been a hiki all these years, didn't have the life I needed to really help correct these deficits, just reverted to my natural behavior. Missed critical information about it, but, yeah, I definitely noticed the eye thing, him seeming surprisingly soft spoken, and a bit of mannerisms, possibly even gait, the way he walks.

Oh god, once again, I fully accepted long ago that I am so much worse and possibly beyond hope at this point. I feel bad for discussing it because, well, actually, if Lanny really is as unemotional and stoic as he claims to be, not easily bothered by things like this, maybe the effect isn't as bad as I would fear.

Personally, it took me a long time to realize just how much difficulty I had in identifying my emotions, which has been described as a common symptom of the autism spectrum/Asperger's, and how enormously out of proportion my reaction to anything negative, primarily negative social events, was, mostly coming some time after it had occurred and these OCD thought patterns kicked in where I excessively ruminated on it.
    Originally posted by Malice Ah, dude, you're a professional psychologist and you've said this as well.

I swear, I've told Lanny countless times about my suspicion, but he either refuses to take the Autism/Asperger's Quotient test or admit that he has and tell me the results. I kept it secret when I was the first to find your PI years ago on Zoklet, your real name and facebook due to poor opsec. I informed you about it. Although, I did mildly threaten to track you down IRL just to mess with you.

Completely understand your apprehension, there are very sound reasons to mistrust me, but if you ever want to discuss it, it would be confidential.

Uh, if you're talking to me about PI, I honestly don't know what that's about. I was legit never on Zoklet.

I suppose I meant to say that Lanny looks like he's on the spectrum. There's a specific profile he appears to fit, and I could tell less than 5 seconds into the video. Sorry, but it's unscientific and I can't get much more detailed or specific than that, but I'd wager it's still accurate. Kinda an insensitive remark really, but uh....oops. Again, it's not intended as an insult.

Also, just because I'm a psychologist doesn't mean I have super mental health analytical powers or some shit.
    99% of my job is simply listening to faggots bitch about their poor choices and shitty coping skills before offering common sense solutions to their retarded problems. As long as you have a bunch of empathy (or can fake it) being a psychologist is pretty damn easy.
    ^ No, that was directed at Lanny.

Also, specifically what makes you suspect Lanny is on the autism spectrum?

Of course I don't think you're infallible, but actually being a professional psychologist, having relevant degrees, does lend more weight to your analysis, your suspicion. It may increase the chance that Lanny will take this idea seriously.
Jump to Top