User Controls

Space Cops. Protect and Serve the Earth

Scrawn cop has passed space police training day tonight with my actions. I got meth from a homeless hooker and now I end the binge with another one.

I was tripping the fuck out from overdosing on meth for a week and needed sugar, drinks and smokes, fuck water. I was so high I forgot I have a full pack in the drawer.

I'm so high I walk there forgetting to play anything on my headphones I was so paranoid and careful to bring with me. Too high. I sat down and chain smoked because my heart felt like it was gonna burst.

Officer scrawny was of course always on duty and a homeless hooker approached me, fearful of my seemingly normal appearance she asked for a smoke, I flirted with her and she picked up quickly that I was tripping the fuck out no sleep life circling the drain

She wanted so bad to join the party. She was a very kind soul indeed, down on her luck. She revealed to me some pretty deep hardcore shit about drug addiction.

I told her I was public enemy #1 and they have drones fixated on my every movement and they control my life and turned everyone against me.

I ended up giving her the rest of my smokes, she badly wanted to party with an on duty officer but I had to go.

She begged me to buy her a slurpee "I'm so thirsty" . I went inside the store and got my stuff , Arizona green tea.

I dunno I feel like it doesnt have as much sugar as other stuff. Idk, I was pretty high. I talked to her more and wished her good and fortunes, Zod bless, triangles and zaint zattox.

Training Day 2020
    Laser shootouts in space with METH monsters and serving false warrants in District 9 selling crack cocaine to robotz on duty.

My undercover work involves unprotected sex with binging freakout hookers on the verge of death and prison.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    we need less cops, not more

people need the capacity and will to ensure their own safety
    Originally posted by aldra we need less cops, not more

people need the capacity and will to ensure their own safety

Super cops.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Where is it that hookers roam around freely and there's an enough abundance of them that you run into them frequently?
    Originally posted by RestStop Where is it that hookers roam around freely and there's an enough abundance of them that you run into them frequently?

Like Hamsterdam in Baltimore, MD except Rattox Crackton version of Shelbyville.

There are countless houses where you can just pop in and out, someone will always be there the hardcore party culture grows every day taking over everything. There are so many drugs, users, ROAs that everyone just fights each other and is powerless to do anything

The drug and gang problem is too big, beyond any scope. Its easier for the police to focus on stats and numbers and looking good busting pedophiles, they gave up on drugs and corruption runs wild.

Zingulairity Zentral. This happens right along cutting edge science, space and aeronautics, heavy industry and endless technological unfettered capitalist growth. We surpassed China/Japan/Korea long ago and we have a tiny population smaller than Germany, USA, Japan.. But a rapidly advancing economy.

But at what cost. You white men killed off our women and bred our culture out of memory with technology. I am the white man native born sent by the spirits to heal the people.

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    How's the meth treating you today scron?
    I have to report into the office today, my freelance space mercenary bounty hunter meth binge is ogre

I am just smoking weed trying not to pull a mongolroy and lose my job. I'm physically dying from abuse and close to death. Bad effects and hell are nothing... I get way worse physical effects from taking huge doses of psychedelics. I have driven a multitude of vehicles drunk, on LSD and blackout benzo'd.

Training day is over I passed the space police academy test.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Well, sounds like you're doing good, chief. Excited to see what you bring to the force
    Solve murder? I prevent death from occurring!
Jump to Top