User Controls

Hey malice do you ever get tired of being a pussy?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just wondering, you should probably shave that pussy mohawk off ur head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I could posit a far superior question: Do you ever get tired of being a weak white, frothy cuck, former skinny smooth shaven twink, male prostitute, deadbeat father, paranoid schizophrenic, physically abusive, unable to hold down anything more than menial labor, fucker of nothing but the lowest quality women, petty criminal, likely sexual assaulter, recurrently addicted to numerous drugs, absolute shame to your parents, who you've brought immense grief towards, and all around degenerate scum of the earth, an abhorrent abomination that should never have come into existence?

Bill Krozby, you've claimed to be a catholic, so I can tell you with certainty: If your alleged almighty god exists, you are the only mistake he's ever made.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-05-24T07:41:08.320134+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice I could posit a far superior question: Do you ever get tired of being a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA, frothy cuck, former skinny smooth shaven twink, male prostitute, deadbeat father, paranoid schizophrenic, physically abusive, unable to hold down anything more than menial labor, fucker of nothing but the lowest quality women, petty criminal, likely sexual assaulter, recurrently addicted to numerous drugs, absolute shame to your parents, who you've brought immense grief towards, and all around degenerate scum of the earth, an abhorrent abomination that should never have come into existence?

Bill Krozby, you've claimed to be a catholic, so I can tell you with certainty: If your alleged almighty god exists, you are the only mistake he's ever made.

You know how they say God punishes us for our sins?

I wonder how much of that is due to Bill Krozby
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice I could posit a far superior question: Do you ever get tired of being a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

it's a hard life
    You're all pussy bitches~!
    Originally posted by aldra it's a hard life

Lol, found a new word enhancement. Gave me a good chuckle, Lanny.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore You know how they say God punishes us for our sins?

I wonder how much of that is due to Bill Krozby

Jesus didn't die for our sins, he died because he knew one day Bill Krozby would be born and he no longer wanted to live on this world.
    Originally posted by Malice I could posit a far superior question: Do you ever get tired of being a weak white, frothy cuck, former skinny smooth shaven twink, male prostitute, deadbeat father, paranoid schizophrenic, physically abusive, unable to hold down anything more than menial labor, fucker of nothing but the lowest quality women, petty criminal, likely sexual assaulter, recurrently addicted to numerous drugs, absolute shame to your parents, who you've brought immense grief towards, and all around degenerate scum of the earth, an abhorrent abomination that should never have come into existence?

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-05-24T07:41:08.320134+00:00

are you ever going to get a that queer haircut shaved off?
    What's with our obsession with my hair? I honestly cut it off weeks ago. It was just something I wanted to try.

Mohawks can be one of the least pussy haircuts there are when done properly.
    Originally posted by Malice Jesus didn't die for our sins, he died because he knew one day Bill Krozby would be born and he no longer wanted to live on this world.

"Mommy, if God loves me, why did he let Bill Krozby be my daddy?"

Whoo. Try answering that one.
    Originally posted by Malice What's with our obsession with my hair? I honestly cut it off weeks ago. It was just something I wanted to try.

Mohawks can be one of the least pussy haircuts there are when done properly.

because you claimed a couple weeks ago to be punk rock, but you're a total bitch
    Originally posted by Dargo
    Bill Krozby, what exactly do you believe you're accomplishing by making blank quotes? When you see something you're unable to respond to or mentally handle, do you simply revert to your childish behavior (I mean, you do likely have the mental age of a child) and pretend that if you don't see it, it doesn't exist? Like a child covering their eyes when they see something frightening.
    Guys, I think we broke him.
    Originally posted by Malice Bill Krozby, what exactly do you believe you're accomplishing by making blank quotes? When you see something you're unable to respond to or mentally handle, do you simply revert to your childish behavior (I mean, you do likely have the mental age of a child) and pretend that if you don't see it, it doesn't exist? Like a child covering their eyes when they see something frightening.

You would know a thing or two about being a child considering you're a welfare nigger with a pussy haircut and you crash your moms car
    Originally posted by Dargo
    Yep.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Damn dude, you just got cucked!

Do you see this? Do you see what he's doing?
    Originally posted by Malice Damn dude, you just got cucked!

Do you see this? Do you see what he's doing?

So do you ever get tired of being a pussy?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby
Jump to Top