User Controls

Manchester attack

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    5000 troops deployed

Can it be topped?. I am willing to put money on it right now that this guy just made our year great again.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What's their real agenda, Bill Krozby? Genuinely curious, let's set aside our differences for a moment.

I don't follow the relevant sites, so I'm behind the times. What's the government's secret agenda?
    Originally posted by Malice What's their real agenda, Bill Krozby? Genuinely curious, let's set aside our differences for a moment.

I don't follow the relevant sites, so I'm behind the times. What's the government's secret agenda?

this thread isn't about me or your pussy benzo addiction, please try to stay on topic. mmmmk?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this thread isn't about me or your pussy benzo addiction, please try to stay on topic. mmmmk?

Quoting for proof of Bill Krozby's effective illiteracy.

He has just proven that he cannot comprehend simple questions.
    Originally posted by Malice Quoting for proof of Bill Krozby's effective illiteracy.

are you ever going to shave your pussy mohawk?
    Originally posted by Malice Quoting for proof of Bill Krozby's effective illiteracy.

I propose an amendment to the taxonomical kingdoms

Animalia, fungi, protisa, plantae, archaea, bacteria, and Bill Krozby.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, I heard they've set the threat level to critical and are expecting further attacks... at face value it's likely the bomber was part of a bigger cell and the police are expecting other members to mount attacks, but they release very little information and their media heralds have very little credibility

Please don't turn every thread into a shitting on Bill Krozby competition. Malice'question was legit though, you keep saying these are false flag operations; why? what is the point?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

You're a pussy bitch
    That battalion alone outnumbers trianglism worldwide.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, I heard they've set the threat level to critical and are expecting further attacks… at face value it's likely the bomber was part of a bigger cell and the police are expecting other members to mount attacks, but they release very little information and their media heralds have very little credibility

Please don't turn every thread into a shitting on Bill Krozby competition. Malice'question was legit though, you keep saying these are false flag operations; why? what is the point?

malice can't help himself, hes a non-functional retard
    Bill Krozby, this all began due to your inability to grasp basic logic and reasoning, to understand that I was asking a genuine question specifically related to this event. It is absolutely pertinent to this thread.
    Originally posted by Malice Bill Krozby, this all began due to your inability to grasp basic logic and reasoning, to understand that I was asking a genuine question specifically related to this event. It is absolutely pertinent to this thread.

You're blaming me for the Manchester terrorist attack?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra Malice'question was legit though, you keep saying these are false flag operations; why? what is the point?

because people who live in fear are easily controlled and extorted from, and terrorism scares the fucking shit out of people for some reason. even despite the fact that more people are killed in the UK each year in selfie related incidents.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're blaming me for the Manchester terrorist attack?

Quoted. It speaks for itself, no comment needs to be made.
    Originally posted by Malice Quoted. It speaks for itself, no comment needs to be made.

You're a retard
    1000 Trianglists versus 10billion rattox empire men, women, child soldiers.

twistquest Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a retard

Dude, just stop.
    Originally posted by twistquest Dude, just stop.

I'm not going to stop posting, I've been here long than everyone except spectral and darkie
Jump to Top