User Controls

sending backpage hoes to other peoples houses

nonarky Houston
    i did it right, i got skype and registered one of these disposable numbers from smsreceivefree.com as caller ID and got a cheap 2.99 a month unlimited calling plan on skype.

i went to backpages and found some tranny hookers,(the big fat nasty ones) called a few up and sent them to some asshole neighbors house because he would always throw trash in my yard then report me to the city for the trash being there. he doesnt like me because he hates my dog and he was always an asshole to everybody.

so, if you got some asshole neighbor, this is a great one to do
    RestStop Space Nigga
    So I mean what happened? Were you able to actually see the shenanigans that followed? Least hear about it?
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop So I mean what happened? Were you able to actually see the shenanigans that followed? Least hear about it?

well, one showed up and that neighbor flipped out and screamed at the hoe, the hoe left and knocked his trash can over.

then two different other hoes showed up at the same time and got into the a argument then starting fighting each other on the front step, somebody called the cops, they showed up , one of them ran and the other hoe got arrested, then the neighbor got arrested because he had a outstanding warrant for dui and aggravated assault
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Plant a meth lab in their basement, cook a batch in the most sloppy hazardous non clandestine way possible and scurry out of there and report a meth lab from the same phone.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by nonarky well, one showed up and that neighbor flipped out and screamed at the hoe, the hoe left and knocked his trash can over.

then two different other hoes showed up at the same time and got into the a argument then starting fighting each other on the front step, somebody called the cops, they showed up , one of them ran and the other hoe got arrested, then the neighbor got arrested because he had a outstanding warrant for dui and aggravated assault

Serves that prick right.
    Nevs Yung Blood
    Originally posted by nonarky well, one showed up and that neighbor flipped out and screamed at the hoe, the hoe left and knocked his trash can over.

Pics?
Jump to Top