User Controls

what the hell is this self taught man thing

can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I believe that's the anonymization function in action.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when you choose to self destruct your account your username disappears and all your posts get attributed to that account

given how many times sploo has done it though most of the STM posts are his. or maybe risir's
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ah ok. i thought it had something to do with getting banned or some shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think lanny forcefully did it to risir's account for something or other but not something that generally happens as far as I know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why don't more of you make fun of me for being retarded? I literally thought it was just a temporary name that any user switched to when they were banned, and it switched back when the ban was over. I think I might have heard someone say that at one point, either way I believed that to be the case.

Fuck even the other day I asked Lanny in whatever thread and he EXPLAINED and I still didn't out it together, in hindsight it makes perfect sense what he said but here I was like, what the fuxk is this nigga talkin about dang dang?

Me: How do I find actors profile or pm him when he's banned? (thinking self taught man was him banned)

Lanny: That kind of the idea to disassociate yourself from your posts.

Me: *scratches head*

BUT!

But.

In my retarded defense I literally was in actors Thread the moment he switched, and it never crossed my mind in a million years that he'd just randomly delete his account just like that, as well as the odds of it happening between the time I joined the thread and 15 seconds later after posting my reply.

Well that fucked my head. Good question GP , tee-hee.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ In my retarded defense I literally was in actors Thread the moment he switched, and it never crossed my mind in a million years that he'd just randomly delete his account just like that, as well as the odds of it happening between the time I joined the thread and 15 seconds later after posting my reply.

The same exact thing happened to me only in refresh instead of posting. I figured it was just the plastic/ink branding from the tube of chap stick stuck up my ass slowly poisoning my system and in turn driving me into full blown dementia..phew, glad that's clearly not the case here...we are kindred spirits, FAM.
    Ur mum
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When you self destruct you become The Self Taught Man.
    Spoo coldn self tecah the wrd "autodidact" top heh
    Originally posted by mmQ In my retarded defense I literally was in actors Thread the moment he switched, and it never crossed my mind in a million years that he'd just randomly delete his account just like that, as well as the odds of it happening between the time I joined the thread and 15 seconds later after posting my reply.

Originally posted by mmQ Why don't more of you make fun of me for being retarded? I literally thought it was just a temporary name that any user switched to when they were banned, and it switched back when the ban was over. I think I might have heard someone say that at one point, either way I believed that to be the case.

Fuck even the other day I asked Lanny in whatever thread and he EXPLAINED and I still didn't out it together, in hindsight it makes perfect sense what he said but here I was like, what the fuxk is this nigga talkin about dang dang?

Me: How do I find actors profile or pm him when he's banned? (thinking self taught man was him banned)

Lanny: That kind of the idea to disassociate yourself from your posts.

Me: *scratches head*

BUT!

But.

In my retarded defense I literally was in actors Thread the moment he switched, and it never crossed my mind in a million years that he'd just randomly delete his account just like that, as well as the odds of it happening between the time I joined the thread and 15 seconds later after posting my reply.

lol well your post was the one that got my confused and lanny's explanation didn't make sense to me either, so that's why i made this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop The same exact thing happened to me only in refresh instead of posting. I figured it was just the plastic/ink branding from the tube of chap stick stuck up my ass slowly poisoning my system and in turn driving me into full blown dementia..phew, glad that's clearly not the case here…we are kindred spirits, FAM.

This makes me happy M8.

We were there for the end.

And as the heavy, bellowing clouds unfolded from the skies above, a looming uneasiness settled upon the land, upon the people. Darkness fell quickly and what had been a near silence began to yell out with the shrieking wails and weeps of a billion mourners.

The man, the myth, the Mustard Stain suddenly pried apart the skycover with nothing less than the mighty braun of Thor himself.

With BLAZING yellow eyes, surrounded by a SEA of empty 211 cans, he began to tremble, violently shaking and growing larger, the earth below cracking and splitting like glass, growling from his depths a most glorious and final command, Actor himself peered down with the grandest troll face to ever present itself to humankind.

"Niggas, it has been an honor posting with you."

:17:
    Lanny half assed drunk coded a revolutionary feature to the Space age forum software of the future. It's rattox proof anonymous. *Chans are not anonymous anymore with people posting their skypes and selfies daily.

But once again those words Rocklin spoke stick in my head. He posted for years on a forum with people and never knew their names.

Lanny is a great man.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    https://niggasin.space/about

Who is this "Self Taught Man" character I'm seeing all over the place?
    While we do have our share of schizophrenic nutcases bouncing around, this dude isn't one of them. This is a place where people are free to express highly controversial opinions, the societies many of us live in elect to punish people who voice some of these opinions either de jure or de facto. While every poster is encouraged to take their anonymity seriously and is personally responsible for maintaining it, in the case that ones identity is tied to their account here they may choose to "anonymize" their account. When they do this all their accounts are assigned to the "Self Taught Man" account and their normal account is banned as a mesure to protect their privacy.

How do I get in on this anonymization thing?
    There is an "auto-anonymize" link every user can see on their own profile page. Clicking it will give you more details about the process, but it's worth emphesiszing that this measure does not protect you in the case that law enforcement subpoenas records. Posts anonymized in this way can be tied back to their original posters in a forensic context.

https://niggasin.space/auto-anonymize
Jump to Top