User Controls

Eating crystal marijuweed

Oh shit nigga, I ate a ball of marijuweed and it's kicking in
    You are just another ROA rat nazi that must control how we take our drugs, Bayer brand only and no smoking or snorting anything ever. Natural pure forms are dangerous and dirty, only poor junkies use those. You must take your meth and weed in Bayer stamped pills approved by the FDA with lots of binder, filler and bittering agent in child proof blister packs sold in gated stores protected by armed guards next door to a police station.

Also glass dicks, bongs, rolling papers are all illegal and you can be killed for even talking about these things.

You have betrayed your cultural heritage of the Afghani people and their fine hash and opiates, you are just a jedi pharmaceutical legal drug cuck that gets a federal salary turning in anyone that doesn't eat or IV drugs.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You are just another ROA rat nazi that must control how we take our drugs, Bayer brand only and no smoking or snorting anything ever. Natural pure forms are dangerous and dirty, only poor junkies use those. You must take your meth and weed in Bayer stamped pills approved by the FDA with lots of binder, filler and bittering agent in child proof blister packs sold in gated stores protected by armed guards next door to a police station.

Also glass dicks, bongs, rolling papers are all illegal and you can be killed for even talking about these things.

You have betrayed your cultural heritage of the Afghani people and their fine hash and opiates, you are just a jedi pharmaceutical legal drug cuck that gets a federal salary turning in anyone that doesn't eat or IV drugs.

Lol I ate a raw ball of weed u dingus wtf u talking about lol u shud try itz I'm finally seeing the tringlez
    Ur a fake triangelis I'm for real niigger
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol I ate a raw ball of weed u dingus wtf u talking about lol u shud try itz I'm finally seeing the tringlez

OKay sure yeah around here where I live the only drugs anyone does are made locally, grown indoors some place or outdoors in the woods and the only time I see people eating it is when they are cooking a few pounds with butter to make medicated butter and giving pot cookies to old ladies with arthritis.

By refusing smoking anything ever. Period you miss out on an incredible amazing high tech cutting edge world of cannabis concentrates, shsh and exotic indulgent coinessour products beyond my imagination and memory , I cannot believe some of the shit that was being bought and sold in high levels in this market, enough money for all of us to be very rich and this is not anything you will find in any weed legal state. I can't even get it in my part of the country, there are people here from the same country as me though that are closer to this world and they can probably tell you a lot more than I can.

I live out in the west away from California, Washington and all the legal pot, I have never seen it in my life, I only started seeing medical a few years ago we are VERY far behind USA in terms of society acceptance and culture. I am jealous of Americans and your freedom makes me angry.

Fuck your legal weed and weed gummies.

But I am glad you are high and seeing triangles. Thats very good, weed is just medicine for me now I don't trip out on it like I do from meth or D X M . I miss the low tolerance THC psychedelia days.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Ur a fake triangelis I'm for real niigger

I am surprised to see you double posting about "False Triangles", thats some seriously high level self learned triangle wisdom you got yourself there boy, you are starting to notice things like false triangles and you might have gained some hidden secrets along the way, this stuff is E Z you just have to be on drugs like LSD, cannabis, D-X-M and such to tap into these higher forces. You may very well be an Elder Trianglist who can save us all before its too late.

If you are interested in serious cannabis research you should check out the work done before 1950 by the Isrealis who isolated THC in its pure form before anyone else and spent millions of dollars on this research to prove their worth to the world... and you seem to be easily influenced by jedi culture and such so maybe their science can help you more than it does for me.

I was gonna post these pics in my last post but I am also very high and forgot.

Iill read ur posts wehn I sober am, too long but bet is good I love you have a good nigjt
    stay awake for 72 hours and smoke weed. This is hardcore taboo among the edible and IV drug user communities but im telling you, you will evolve.
    I dot smoke cuz I dt like weed smell but illll try thx
Jump to Top