User Controls

Septoplasty

fag Houston
    I just got it done from a broken nose a long time ago before I knew how to deal with a broken nose. They asked what kind of painkillers I wanted and I said I didn't care to make it look like I didn't know anything about painkillers but those fucking fantastic motherfuckers gave me 40 percocets, exactly what I wanted and I thought I would just get 30. I'm bleeding constantly but I feel great and now I'll be able to breath out of my nose. Yippee, anybody else ever get septoplasty done?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    break it again and get 40 more
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fag Houston
    It's already broken right now, I have to wait for it to heal.
    Gay people are the front line soldiers of the jedi satanic globalists, the Mutts of war. Society has learned to bring them into the fold winning their hearts and minds by accepting them around the world and fighting hard for equal rights.

Gays also hate the drug community, and pedophiles.

There is a reason the right wing hates homosexuals, you are not trusted by anyone who thinks critically because your subversive, betraying nature is apparent in your lifestyle and ways you choose to live and raise your children.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Gays also hate the drug community, and pedophiles.

LOL the gay community is literally a drug community, demographically they're the biggest meth and MDMA consumers

and many LGBQWERTY groups are now adding 'Paedosexual' to the mix
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The worthiness of this endeavor solely depends upon if these are Perc 5's or 10's.
    percs are outdated.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    How did it get broken?
    fag Houston
    Well it's broken right now because a doctor took a scalpel to it. Originally it was broken because I was running in the dark when I was 10.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    So did your nose look that horrific or? I'm guessing this time it was cosmetic..
    fag Houston
    It's about functionality, I work out and I want to breath through my nose. My insurance wouldn't have covered it if it was cosmetic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by fag It's about functionality, I work out and I want to breath through my nose. My insurance wouldn't have covered it if it was cosmetic.

Deviated septum? Seems I know a lot of girls with this problem the type that sound like they're talking through their nose..ahh well that's pretty irrelevant I guess. Glad you got it fixed bub now that work out should be pretty fucking epic if you went through all the hassle and misery of having that done.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Deviated Septum is nothing snorting meth for a year straight won't fix.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by fag It's about functionality, I work out and I want to breath through my nose. My insurance wouldn't have covered it if it was cosmetic.

I would have gotten a job that had insurance that would cover it. Some union jobs have insurance immediately available and it's really good insurance that is 100% covered by the company. I had once for three months and used the dental and vision, then got termed.
Jump to Top