User Controls

Fuck you Lanny

EXAMPLE

Double, auto, triple, 100 posts should auto merge until it hits the post text limit and then it should do nothing.

Fuck you ill code it myself just tell me how.

-
    your holding up production.

-
    see this should be one big post, not 3
    your holding up production.
    see this should be one big post, not 3
    masturbated
    You could have spared all that half assed sunday morning moderation work and the ire of your entire userbase with this one simple feature, even before my meth binge bundymeth posts sometimes I get way too stoned and forget I already posted in a thread at 4am when nobody else is posting.

I did this a lot on rdfrn but that place was active enough that it rarely caused a problem, my double posts miraculously looked like fast replies.

Auto merge will save totse
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    IDK, I post somewhere that does that, it's kinda annoying, I don't see the value add. Honestly I double post every post just because it's there. I really don't give a shit if you get more posts out of double posting. If you didn't realize user titles are fiat I hate to break it to you but, uhh, bro...

Still, if you write it and make it configurable then sure, I'll merge it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    No, that would be annoying. Fortunately I really doubt he'll write it. Scron, maybe you should just stop meth posting and impulsively posting things.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Fuck you ill code it myself just tell me how.

You know this is the equivalent of saying "fuck you, please help me" right?
    You are telling me nobody has ever coded or thought about a whats it called? Pyrex? Python?, yeah a python web forum auto merge feature.

This is the cutting edge of programming?. I think I understand why you all like it so much.

Every rudimentary idea I think of has never been made or thought of by anyone because everyone is too dumb and lazy to make anything properly. So if you are smart you will constantly be faced with these kinds of problems and like me you can't wait around for someone else to do it because they are also incompetent drunks.

I am not much more competent myself and admit to overindulging and being more of a mongolroy than anyone.

I am the best man for the job in most cases. I would love nothing more but to quit my job and work full time learning python and working on the niggas in space code and making totse great again. Programming is like, the only hope I have left. I can't pursue anything else i am at my ropes end.
    Lanny is good guy
    Be peace be peace I love you
    I luv u lan ny
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ru
    mipu
    dus
    Lanny is captain of the shitliner.

Jump to Top