User Controls

dident sum sand nigger fuc up a club in manc or sumthn

bling bling Dark Matter
    i thought i dreamd it buyt i see messages nw from capret sun sayin if sum1` had a gun they cud hav shot that bomber am wlike wdf i thot i dreamd it
    Post your face when humanity is learning the most effective way to kill a large amount of people with one person at any cost.

Lol capitalism and the war on terror has turned society into one big weapon technology proving ground. Aum Shinrikyo Sarin upgraded the collective conciousness of humanity and 9/11 changed the world forever, imagine trying to explain these kinds of attacks to someone in ww1 era? this is great. Humans need to die for technology to advance. All human war is just our need for technology and resources catching up with population

Once we get a large enough population we undergo revolutions, golden age and then it slows down to a crawl and we start killing each other, launching shit into space until there is a massive event and the entire species evolves at once, together. The strongest pull the weak through chaos.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    there been 12 attacks planned last year idoit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if ny1 wonts to see muslims geting wiped out send me live cartridges
    You can't plan discovery thats why school is so fucking boring and nobody ever learns anything or creates in university.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    so u wont re banned in school
    its not even school its more like military capitalist indoctrination.
Jump to Top