User Controls

Falling in love

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Some people have told me that I do it too easily, but when I have that feel in my heart It's kind of hard to ignore, I don't normally invite many people into my life but when I do I get real serious.. lol like real serious like mumford and sons serious.

Anyone else ever done this? Sometimes it's hard being a passionate man.

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I know it feels man. It's a driving force, one that is as capable of building you into a better man as it is at destroying you. Sometimes it's tough to tell which it is
    Originally posted by DocFoster I know it feels man. It's a driving force, one that is as capable of building you into a better man as it is at destroying you. Sometimes it's tough to tell which it is

I'm turn 30 next month so I'm a lot better I think at not letting it be a bad thing anymore.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I hope for your sake you're correct. Best wishes my dude
    i fell in love

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    ^ my first love was opiates. Can't say I don't miss those good ol'days but meh... It's fun to have an affair now and again, I guess. Living life with a needle in your arm is one hell of a commitment especially in this society we live in and any opiate mistress is a bitch to have you on her chain... Well, at least with the one I have she's a bit more gentle considering I don't shoot her... And honestly she's some half ass wanna-be opiate anyway- but damn she's a bitch when I don't have her... Just as bad as the real deal.

To be on topic here though, I can't say I was ever in love until I'd met §m£ÂgØL. I cared a lot for who I thought my exhusband was but I never "was in love" with him... I was making the best of a bad situation I didn't know how to get out of.

Weird though, it'd come around so many years later and find someone who'd been there all along, before either of them. I thought that person was lost to me and that ship had sailed over a decade ago... Weird shit happens sometimes and it's not always a bad thing...
    Originally posted by hydromorphone ^ my first love was opiates. Can't say I don't miss those good ol'days but meh… It's fun to have an affair now and again, I guess. Living life with a needle in your arm is one hell of a commitment especially in this society we live in and any opiate mistress is a bitch to have you on her chain… Well, at least with the one I have she's a bit more gentle considering I don't shoot her… And honestly she's some half ass wanna-be opiate anyway- but damn she's a bitch when I don't have her… Just as bad as the real deal.

To be on topic here though, I can't say I was ever in love until I'd met §m£ÂgØL. I cared a lot for who I thought my exhusband was but I never "was in love" with him… I was making the best of a bad situation I didn't know how to get out of.

Weird though, it'd come around so many years later and find someone who'd been there all along, before either of them. I thought that person was lost to me and that ship had sailed over a decade ago… Weird shit happens sometimes and it's not always a bad thing…

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Hey, faggot, atleast I'm trying to contribute positively to your thread though I fucking really really fucking hate you. I could be bitching and saying how retarded you are and it seems like most retarded loser idiots like you fucking fall in love fast because they don't have an ounce of commonsense and are desperate for any measure of love they can get because they don't. Have much going for them- you know when they are shown love, whether it's from a complete tard or someone good, they can't differentiate because any attention and love is better than none, which is what they usually receive and if someone does show love it's from some parasitic idiot just as bad if not worse than you, but hey- I'm trying to be civil with you.

You're an asshole and you're always going to be such, but I try to not derail or argue off topic With you, but you seem to wanna do that in your own thread even. It's not very becoming of you, Bill Krozby.

How did That last "relationship" the one where you were going to marry that girl you got pregnant? Was I right? Didn't end well, Did it?
    Originally posted by hydromorphone ^ my first love was opiates. Can't say I don't miss those good ol'days but meh… It's fun to have an affair now and again, I guess. Living life with a needle in your arm is one hell of a commitment especially in this society we live in and any opiate mistress is a bitch to have you on her chain… Well, at least with the one I have she's a bit more gentle considering I don't shoot her… And honestly she's some half ass wanna-be opiate anyway- but damn she's a bitch when I don't have her… Just as bad as the real deal.

To be on topic here though, I can't say I was ever in love until I'd met §m£ÂgØL. I cared a lot for who I thought my exhusband was but I never "was in love" with him… I was making the best of a bad situation I didn't know how to get out of.

Weird though, it'd come around so many years later and find someone who'd been there all along, before either of them. I thought that person was lost to me and that ship had sailed over a decade ago… Weird shit happens sometimes and it's not always a bad thing…

If you think you can write a lot now smoke a few bowls you won't be able to stop writing for days on end
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Mother of god, Hydro on meth. Jesus christ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Mother of god, Hydro on meth. Jesus christ…

i say we all pool together to fund it so that we can publish it and use the profits to get you laid by Bill Krozby's hooker mother
    No, the global meth supply can barely keep up with us low grade space triangle communist internet obsessed tech degenerates and we fuck up, spill shit, flush bags. I just melted down way too big of a crystal and filled my lungs before I could finish the hit which resuled in the biggest cloud of the night being blown right out of the carb into the air instead of in my bloodstream. Hurts more than all my breakups combined , seriously.

I changed my mind about this shit, it does not belong in any vending machine of any kind unless the vending machine is floating around in space and you can only get to it wearing an EVA suit. We do NOT need mothers and parents doing this shit, smoke breaks and corporate culture would explode and humans would all hyperevolve into trans dimension LSD fueled time travel nanobots and brains in jars.

Everyone stop doing drugs right now and send everything to me.

FREE DRUGS is impossible even with unlimited supply and distribution you would never meet demand. Humans are the greatest consumers in the universe, we do not exist to be high, exist in multiple dimensions at once and farm stars. Our brains cannot fully grasp the powers of even basic drugs like LSD and designer stimulants, we just waste them and demand MORE.

Even the aliens have to cut us off or we will destroy it all with nothing left for nobody. We are done for, thats why we fear invasion, the guilt is like sin we are born with it but only understand with experience.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore i say we all pool together to fund it so that we can publish it and use the profits to get you laid by Bill Krozby's hooker mother

My mother is happily married to my father.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Hey, faggot, atleast I'm trying to contribute positively to your thread though I fucking really really fucking hate you. I could be bitching and saying how retarded you are and it seems like most retarded loser idiots like you fucking fall in love fast because they don't have an ounce of commonsense and are desperate for any measure of love they can get because they don't. Have much going for them- you know when they are shown love, whether it's from a complete tard or someone good, they can't differentiate because any attention and love is better than none, which is what they usually receive and if someone does show love it's from some parasitic idiot just as bad if not worse than you, but hey- I'm trying to be civil with you.

You're an asshole and you're always going to be such, but I try to not derail or argue off topic With you, but you seem to wanna do that in your own thread even. It's not very becoming of you, Bill Krozby.

How did That last "relationship" the one where you were going to marry that girl you got pregnant? Was I right? Didn't end well, Did it?

You sound very irrational.
    I bet Bill Krozby would fall in love with a fire hydrant if we put tits on it
    New thread title: Failing in Love
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’m terrible at falling in love. I never tell people when I like them and then I get real shy around them and practically start avoiding them if they show any affection back.
    Originally posted by Dargo New thread title: Failing in Love

says the guy who can't move his dick fast enough to get a woman pregnant and even fails at adopting a child..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy who can't move his dick fast enough to have a child and even fails at adopting one..

This is a funny insult coming from the deadbeat dad whose mom he almost beat dead.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore This is a funny insult coming from the deadbeat dad whose mom he almost beat dead.

source?
Jump to Top