User Controls

ATTN: Spectral

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [FONT=arial]If it's so important to you that you're going to mention me being a mawd on zoklet in your signature at least get your facts straight. Make it say ex-Global Mod instead of mod. Infact i was actually all but admin in name, Panny, me and Mizled basically called the shots(After Zok). Water Bottle was bypassed on all important decisions, hue hue hue.[/FONT]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You had a partner by the name of Water Bottle.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    facts are never straight

they're gay as fuck
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sophie took the straight bait and ate it up. I saw it comin' a mile away. Sophie is fairly predictable.
    sophie took the straight bait and ate it up. I saw it comin' a mile away. Sophie is fairly predictable.

Yes with regards to spectral i am fairly predictable, this is because when he gets something wrong i just have the overwhelming urge to call him out on it.
    Quit with the history rewrites, Psycho. I even made it TOTALLY CLEAR through various "borrowed" accounts that you and your clown posse would meet the exact fate which befell you. You know this for a fact. Time and time again I popped into threads just to tell you what would happen, which is exactly what did happen. There's no coincidence in this. None. Zilch. Zero. I told you that the site would be taken down soon because of your Fun Bunch's rank abuse of authority on the Totse crew and your attacks on free speech. Word for word that's exactly what I told you. And that's exactly what happened. So you can daydream all you want, tell all the nice little bedtime stories you want, but you got taken fool.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
    WE ARE ONE
    WE ARE MANY
    YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
    LONG LIVE THE TOTSE ARMY
    Yes with regards to spectral i am fairly predictable, this is because when he gets something wrong i just have the overwhelming urge to call him out on it.

You should just let it go then, He'd prolly leave you alone if you did so.
    You should just let it go then, He'd prolly leave you alone if you did so.

maximum kek. Spectrals life force is supported by and only by rehashing old history, trying to reclaim his internet glory and being a massive faggot. If he stops, even for a second, he may die.
    Quit with the history rewrites, Psycho. I even made it TOTALLY CLEAR through various "borrowed" accounts that you and your clown posse would meet the exact fate which befell you. You know this for a fact. Time and time again I popped into threads just to tell you what would happen, which is exactly what did happen. There's no coincidence in this. None. Zilch. Zero. I told you that the site would be taken down soon because of your Fun Bunch's rank abuse of authority on the Totse crew and your attacks on free speech. Word for word that's exactly what I told you. And that's exactly what happened. So you can daydream all you want, tell all the nice little bedtime stories you want, but you got taken fool.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
    WE ARE ONE
    WE ARE MANY
    YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
    LONG LIVE THE TOTSE ARMY

It's interesting how you are literally the only one that remembers it happening like that. Everyone who matters and everyone who was actually there knows you're a liar spectral and no matter how it seemed to have happened from the perspective of insanity that is your decrepit, old mind, no one believes you and no one cares.

Also your little "resistence is futile" bit is cute, doing like "Anonymous" does are you? Might as well you're an even bigger script kiddie than they are. Cry and stomp your feet more Spectral, no one cares, face it. You're irrelevant.
    ^you're not really relevant either.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Spectral, you've been preaching doom and gloom for almost a decade now you old fuck. You say the same thing over and over and once in a blue mood, by sheer force of statistical noise, you happen to say something that can be shoehoned through extreme mental gymnastics into something roughly approximating truth you write it down in your creepy e-victories book and act like your a fucking prophet for literal years thereafter.

Also it's funny after years of crying about imported chan memes you fucking rip off some cringy shit from anonymous.
    Spectral, you've been preaching doom and gloom for almost a decade now you old fuck. You say the same thing over and over and once in a blue mood, by sheer force of statistical noise, you happen to say something that can be shoehoned through extreme mental gymnastics into something roughly approximating truth you write it down in your creepy e-victories book and act like your a fucking prophet for literal years thereafter.

Also it's funny after years of crying about imported chan memes you fucking rip off some cringy shit from anonymous.

I was writing that long before Anonymous even existed. Let's keep this factual, son.

*blue moon
    …You're irrelevant…

Did you ever take note that every BBS since Totse's closure has been hammered to death by denial of service attacks? Zok himself admitted to heavy bombardment, so much so that he had to move the servers around trying to avoid it - unsuccessfully, I might add. But the point is, every single one got its shit pushed in. This nice server you got here seems to be doing fine at the moment.
    Did you ever take note that every BBS since Totse's closure has been hammered to death by denial of service attacks? Zok himself admitted to heavy bombardment, so much so that he had to move the servers around trying to avoid it - unsuccessfully, I might add. But the point is, every single one got its shit pushed in. This nice server you got here seems to be doing fine at the moment.

See, this is all you ever do talk. Talk, talk talk, come on you faggot. DDoS us, hack me, DOX me. Nigger i bet you don't even know how to run a fucking script from the terminal. You can't even get being a script kiddie right. Lmfao.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I was writing that long before Anonymous even existed. Let's keep this factual, son.

*blue moon

More lies from the chronic liar, unsurprising.
    More lies from the chronic liar, unsurprising.

Anonymous only hit the scene in 2003, silly.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Anonymous only hit the scene in 2003, silly.

You don't scare me kid.
Jump to Top