User Controls

Muslim attack / psyop

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

faggots like lanny and dargo love open borders.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    El psy kongroo.
    Originally posted by Malice El psy kongroo.

bitch is obviously on a hefty dose of lithium again
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Bill Krozby, you should honestly be the one to give lithium a try. I'm only using supplemental lithium that contains about 4.6mg per tablet, which is incomparable to therapeutic doses for disorders.

I'm 100% serious, if you've never been prescribed it before, you probably should. There's a good chance that if you had been put on it, particularly earlier in life, this thread would never have been made.
    Originally posted by Malice Bill Krozby, you should honestly be the one to give lithium a try. I'm only using supplemental lithium that contains about 4.6mg per tablet, which is incomparable to therapeutic doses for disorders.

I'm 100% serious, if you've never been prescribed it before, you probably should. There's a good chance that if you had been put on it, particularly earlier in life, this thread would never have been made.

shit posting fag, sorry i dont want to be a retard like you. I actually have a life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I eat it straight from the battery pack
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top