User Controls

Manchester UK

Concert explosion, 19 dead.

retarded cunts
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    We need to figure out their favourite nasheed artists and strike back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I guess you could say that concert was still a blast.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice I guess you could say that concert was still a blast.

Go take your heavy dose of lithium retard. Another psyop

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-23T04:37:26.507718+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Go take your heavy dose of lithium retard. Another psyop

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-23T04:37:26.507718+00:00

What do you mean by psyop? Are you saying it was a government conspiracy?
    Originally posted by aldra

why do you cherry pick one quote from one random person on twitter?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why do you cherry pick one quote from one random person on twitter?

That was the person whos concert was attacked tho, not exactly random.
    not real unfortunately, still pretty funny
    You know, that should have been obvious.

fucc.

Also, seeing this in the shitpile https://www.rt.com/news/389152-trump-muslim-leaders-terrorism/ seems like a convenient time for an attack if the states is gearing up for something srs with the coalition of the willing.

Post last edited by Nil at 2017-05-23T05:03:21.179985+00:00

Post last edited by Nil at 2017-05-23T05:03:32.340142+00:00
    Originally posted by Nil That was the person whos concert was attacked tho, not exactly random.

We need one of these designed specifically for #Bill Krozbylogic. Something along the lines of "HURP DURP A DERP" or "HERP DERP-A-DEWWWWW".

And for authenticity, to more fully align with the ideal, it should be read by someone who is literally mentally retarded. Possibly someone with down or fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Originally posted by Malice

We need one of these designed specifically for #Bill Krozbylogic. Something along the lines of "HURP DURP A DERP" or "HERP DERP-A-DEWWWWW".

And for authenticity, to more fully align with the ideal, it should be read by someone who is literally mentally retarded. Possibly someone with down or fetal alcohol syndrome.

show your face with your pussy haircut faggot.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby show your face with your pussy haircut faggot.

why are you so fixated on seeing peoples' faces

I'd be careful though there's like a 90% chance malice has a tactical bowl cut
    Originally posted by aldra why are you so fixated on seeing peoples' faces

I'd be careful though there's like a 90% chance malice has a tactical bowl cut

thats why i want to see it.
    I've considered giving myself a bowlcut in the past because I thought it'd be funny but I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself from shooting up my workplace

it's just too much power to mess around with
    Originally posted by aldra I'd be careful though there's like a 90% chance malice has a tactical bowl cut

Originally posted by aldra I've considered giving myself a bowlcut in the past because I thought it'd be funny but I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself from shooting up my workplace

it's just too much power to mess around with

every time something like this happens i hope its done by a jedi

i just think it'd make for great reading online
    Originally posted by Discount Whore every time something like this happens i hope its done by a jedi

as I understand it, most child-sex profiteers are jedi
    Originally posted by aldra as I understand it, most child-sex profiteers are jedi

doesn't quite have the bang of

eh

you know what imean
    Originally posted by Discount Whore every time something like this happens i hope its done by a jedi

There's actually a pretty fascinating demographic shift in Israel.

There's an enormous amount of evidence that political ideology is unusually hereditary (Of course there isn't a single gene that makes you conservative or liberal, left or right wing, this is the misinterpretation absolute fucking morons always make.), or at least strongly influenced by your parents, with lasting effects.

What they've found is that due to the massive disparity in number of children produced when you compare orthodox, particularly ultra-orthodox, compared to secular, reform, or liberal jedis, the number of Israeli youth, which normally have a tendency to be strongly leftist in nearly all 1st world countries, is unusually high.

I think at least 50% considered themselves right-wing and nationalist, IIRC. And it's only going to increase in the future.

When you take that into account, that polarization will continue, producing a more ideologically right-wing population, along with the unusually high IQ of the Ashkenazi, it's very possible that you could see some terrifyingly effective terrorist attacks stemming from jedi individuals or groups in the future.

Keep this prediction in mind if it happens years, or decades from now. I called it. It wouldn't surprise me if eventually the world's largest terrorist attack eventually came from a jedi individual or group from Israel with extremist beliefs.
Jump to Top