User Controls

Fat pig

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This canadian girl has been spamming my youtube channel and so have her subscribers, say that she is more "fuckable" than me. Its just down right amazing that there are people like this that claim to be vegans.

My friend who won cupcake wars was a vegan and she had a huge ass, I just dont get it, I thought the point of being vegan was to lose weight not eat vegan cupcakes and still be fat.

this bitch goes on about veganism yet had a cheese pizza from dominoes with doesn't have vegan cheese

I don't know, maybe I'm just krunk but that lady really rubs me the wrong way.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-22T19:34:21.654567+00:00
    Fat pig

All of Bill Krozby's sexual conquests in a nutshell.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon All of Bill Krozby's sexual conquests in a nutshell.

All of captain faggots post in a nutshell.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [TRIGGERED]

Top cuck
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Top cuck

You're the ultimate cuck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This canadian girl has been spamming my youtube channel and so have her subscribers, say that she is more "fuckable" than me. Its just down right amazing that there are people like this that claim to be vegans.

My friend who won cupcake wars was a vegan and she had a huge ass, I just dont get it, I thought the point of being vegan was to lose weight not eat vegan cupcakes and still be fat.

this bitch goes on about veganism yet had a cheese pizza from dominoes with doesn't have vegan cheese

I don't know, maybe I'm just krunk but that lady really rubs me the wrong way.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-22T19:34:21.654567+00:00

Impregnate that bitch, Bruh! that will teach her.

No please dont!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Impregnate that bitch, Bruh! that will teach her.

No please dont!

She's too ugly to fuck or rape, I'd rather just beat her up.

she goes on about veganism, and people compliment her for her vegan diet.. just because you eat a vegan pizza one day doesn't mean you're a vegan or healthy.

The nurse I've beend dating is vegan, yet she smokes and drinks and doesn't work out and is all about feminism and called me whyte. I guess I'm just bitching too much, But last last night I took a couple of vicodin and drank on top of it, I ent up going out for jack n the crack and unfortunately bent my tire frame on my car so I guess I'm kind off frothy.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-22T20:30:56.516458+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're the ultimate bull

Indeed I am. But I'd never fuck the fatties you do, even to humiliate you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sometimes I just feel like a weak bitch im sorry captain falcon i didnt mean to hurt your feelings

lol
    what's that Joke.. fat women are like a merry-go-round. They're fun to ride but you wouldn't want to get caught riding one.

they're soft though.. and warm in the winter time. It's amusing trying to find your way in when she's on top and gravity is pulling all of that excess skin downward like a curtain.
Jump to Top