User Controls

Ah shit...

A place that I applied to called today but I left my phone in the car and missed it so they left a messege, and the fuckin P.O.S. voicemail is failing to load the voicemail, but I know they're proably asking if I can come in monday but I got the dentist that day but now they're gonna think thats some bullshit I made up so I can pretty much forget it now

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-05-20T00:14:48.050124+00:00
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Actor A place that I aaploed to called today but I left my phone in the car and missed it so they left a messege, and the fuckin P.O.S. voicemail is failing to load the voicemail, but I know they're proably asking if I can come in monday but I got the dentist that day but now they're gonna think thats bullshit so I can pretty much forget it now

fuck your teeth nigger you need to eat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor A place that I applied to called today but I left my phone in the car and missed it so they left a messege, and the fuckin P.O.S. voicemail is failing to load the voicemail, but I know they're proably asking if I can come in monday but I got the dentist that day but now they're gonna think thats bullshit so I can pretty much forget it now

Just call them and tell them you can start whenever and you have a fucking dentist appointment on Monday. That's not that unusual m8. Where'd you apply anyway?
    shood imcall ack tommorow even tho its saturday?? i guess yes, right?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor shood imcall ack tommorow even tho its saturday?? i guess yes, right?

Yeah just call and ask to talk to a manager and tell them who you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah just call and ask to talk to a manager and tell them who you are.

❤️

no ones picking up on the extension. Should I play phone tag ?
    Originally posted by Actor no ones picking up on the extension. Should I play phone tag ?

No, just give up and huff RAID.
Jump to Top