User Controls

I'm going to die playing video games today

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Everything I do is pointless.

I told myself I'm not going to OD because I don't want people to blame the drugs but fuck it. I'll put in 2k and just die.

See you later. *sigh*
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Buy Prey. Play it while high as fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    something in particular bothering you?
    Originally posted by aldra something in particular bothering you?

Maybe it's that he's:
    -Fat
    -Getting older
    -Balding
    -Living at home
    -Unable to drive
    -Unemployed
    -Without a career
    -Potentially facing health issues

?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just watched like 2 hours of knuckleball penalty shots from European FUTBOL ass you faggots call it. Ronaldo is a sick man. I love that shit. I mean soccer is boring as all fuck, and I'm one to appreciate sports and I really do, but the only thing to appreciate from soccer are sick ass bending shots and surgical passes from near and around the box , within the uh, the PITCH, as you call it I guess. HAHA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I just watched like 2 hours of knuckleball penalty shots from European FUTBOL ass you faggots call it. Ronaldo is a sick man. I love that shit. I mean soccer is boring as all fuck, and I'm one to appreciate sports and I really do, but the only thing to appreciate from soccer are sick ass bending shots and surgical passes from near and around the box , within the uh, the PITCH, as you call it I guess. HAHA

Now we got a thread.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra something in particular bothering you?

Yes, but it's really personal and I can't talk about it here.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Now we got a thread.

I wish I knedw more dude. I mean I know everything there is to know about football, I just don't know the leagues and players all that well. Like your fucking 3rd tier bundisliga or whatever. lol. I used to bet on that shit without knowing anything about it. Who's your one awesome German player I can't remember. You actually have 2 of them, I think, from what I recall from the German natinoal team.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thomas Müller ok yeah he's one.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Dargo Maybe it's that he's:
    -Fat
    -Getting older
    -Balding
    -Living at home
    -Unable to drive
    -Unemployed
    -Without a career
    -Potentially facing health issues

?

- Nope
    - Nope
    - Nope
    - I should move away from this continent
    - Nope
    - Nope (I wish)
    - Partially
    - Nothing I can't deal with

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're not getting older? How the fuck do you do that?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish I knedw more dude. I mean I know everything there is to know about football, I just don't know the leagues and players all that well. Like your fucking 3rd tier bundisliga or whatever. lol. I used to bet on that shit without knowing anything about it. Who's your one awesome German player I can't remember. You actually have 2 of them, I think, from what I recall from the German natinoal team.

We are World Champions.

Here are the most outstanding players on our squad.

Best goalie on the planet Manuel Neuer.

Defense - Jerome Boateng, Mats Hummels, Phillip Lahm (retired)

Midfield - Toni Kroos, Joshua Kimmich, Sami Khedira, Mesut Özil, Bastian Schweinsteiger (retired)

Wings and strikers - Thomas Müller, Mario Gomez (retired), Andre Schürle, Mario Götze, Lukas Podolski (retired), Miroslav Klose (retired)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ You're not getting older? How the fuck do you do that?

No, it doesn't bother me. I actually got better looking and healthier over the past couple of years. I have just now entered my prime.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll post free kick videos and classic goals and cool tricks in this thread now.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    My favorite (non-German) goal of all time.

Originally posted by RisiR † Everything I do is pointless.

I told myself I'm not going to OD because I don't want people to blame the drugs but fuck it. I'll put in 2k and just die.

See you later. *sigh*

Unrelated/Related

I used to spend like 40-50 bucks in quarters on a Friday night playing video games until I got better at them Gallaga was my favourite. circa 1982
    Originally posted by RisiR † My favorite (non-German) goal of all time.

Is Arsenal the other Manchester UK Team besides United?

I'm just restarting to watch futball again.

We have the Quakes but they're not that good. Houston has a decent team this year I guess.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † My favorite (non-German) goal of all time.

Really? There was nothing impressive about any of that. A little bit of good luck followed by a fucking kick in that a blind person could do. AND YES, I'm not retarded. I watched it many times. My view is the same.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can't decide which videos to post....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Really? There was nothing impressive about any of that. A little bit of good luck followed by a fucking kick in that a blind person could do. AND YES, I'm not retarded. I watched it many times. My view is the same.

It is widely considered to be the best goal of all time.

I was just about to like life again but fuck you. You are retarded. Don't ever talk to me again.
Jump to Top