User Controls

Ever notice how when Jill the car's persona doesn't post

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The site in general and the flow of threads and comments seems to run much smoother, like a silk river.

Funny how that works.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I actually like his posts, although I think all out of hand flaming should be directed to the Bitching forum only.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fucking Jill the Car mannnnnnnn.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I actually like his posts, although I think all out of hand flaming should be directed to the Bitching forum only.

because you're stupid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I actually like his posts, although I think all out of hand flaming should be directed to the Bitching forum only.

You like them? Like the first ten times he posted them or the 1000s of times afterward that he's literally repeated the same posts with occasionally changing the words around? I've admitted that he's obviously knowledgeable in certain areas and has a pretty decent vocabulary, but I mean, if ever someone's posting style could be described as 'kidiot' it's his sex posts and I thought you were vehemently against kidiotry. Don't go telling me you support it now.
    Jill the Car > Fart Beaver
    Originally posted by mmQ You like them? Like the first ten times he posted them or the 1000s of times afterward that he's literally repeated the same posts with occasionally changing the words around? I've admitted that he's obviously knowledgeable in certain areas and has a pretty decent vocabulary, but I mean, if ever someone's posting style could be described as 'kidiot' it's his sex posts and I thought you were vehemently against kidiotry. Don't go telling me you support it now.

People have gotten me wrong on that for years. A kidiot post is a post that adds nothing to the thread, such as the posting of a repetitive graphic again and again, with the intent to disrupt the thread's conversation, or meaningless graffiti, which is posted again and again, in a feeble effort to flood the discussion with garbage. Kidiot spam is not posts you just don't like. You say his posts are all identical, save for a few minor changes, but that's not really the truth. You just don't personally like his posts, but that doesn't make them kidiot spam. To compound that, most of the reason why he posts like he does is because of the shitty "liberal moderation" here. Kidiot spammers, such as I described here, are tolerated and even encouraged. Now, take Rodent, for example, deliberately flooding his cute little gifs across several discussion forums, with the single intent to disrupt the conversations therein. Now, THAT IS kidiot spam, which should be dealt with severely, appropriately, and promptly. It's basically an attack on the site. A flooding attack. and why in the flying fuck should we allow kidiot flood attacks here? If they can't hold their own in a thread without resorting to childish tactics, then they should GTFO, or we should be helping them to GTFO, if they can't help themselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ The site in general and the flow of threads and comments seems to run much smoother, like a silk river.

Funny how that works.

SHUT UP FAGGOT BITCH AND GET ON UR KNEES AND START GOBBLING YOU SLOBBERING RETARD COCK SOCKET FAGGOT BITCH FUCK!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People have gotten me wrong on that for years. A kidiot post is a post that adds nothing to the thread, such as the posting of a repetitive graphic again and again, with the intent to disrupt the thread's conversation, or meaningless graffiti, which is posted again and again, in a feeble effort to flood the discussion with garbage. Kidiot spam is not posts you just don't like. You say his posts are all identical, save for a few minor changes, but that's not really the truth. You just don't personally like his posts, but that doesn't make them kidiot spam. To compound that, most of the reason why he posts like he does is because of the shitty "liberal moderation" here. Kidiot spammers, such as I described here, are tolerated and even encouraged. Now, take Rodent, for example, deliberately flooding his cute little gifs across several discussion forums, with the single intent to disrupt the conversations therein. Now, THAT IS kidiot spam, which should be dealt with severely, appropriately, and promptly. It's basically an attack on the site. A flooding attack. and why in the flying fuck should we allow kidiot flood attacks here? If they can't hold their own in a thread without resorting to childish tactics, then they should GTFO, or we should be helping them to GTFO, if they can't help themselves.

right is right
    bill the cat is spectrals alt

=(

i haz conspireeacy thury

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People have gotten me wrong on that for years. A kidiot post is a post that adds nothing to the thread, such as the posting of a repetitive graphic again and again, with the intent to disrupt the thread's conversation, or meaningless graffiti, which is posted again and again, in a feeble effort to flood the discussion with garbage. Kidiot spam is not posts you just don't like. You say his posts are all identical, save for a few minor changes, but that's not really the truth. You just don't personally like his posts, but that doesn't make them kidiot spam. To compound that, most of the reason why he posts like he does is because of the shitty "liberal moderation" here. Kidiot spammers, such as I described here, are tolerated and even encouraged. Now, take Rodent, for example, deliberately flooding his cute little gifs across several discussion forums, with the single intent to disrupt the conversations therein. Now, THAT IS kidiot spam, which should be dealt with severely, appropriately, and promptly. It's basically an attack on the site. A flooding attack. and why in the flying fuck should we allow kidiot flood attacks here? If they can't hold their own in a thread without resorting to childish tactics, then they should GTFO, or we should be helping them to GTFO, if they can't help themselves.

You know as well as I do that his sexual innuendo posts are exclusively intended to disrupt the thread. They NEVER have anything to do with the original post and will often times just pop up in a thread that was otherwise on topic. Because he changes the words around you are ok with this, but tdr doing a similar thing, you take exception to? You could say that TDR posts the way he does for the very same reason that Jill posts the way she does, really.

You're right, I personally don't like his posts because they're the same fucking post over and over and over. TDR responds to these posts with the like, and that's when threads become garbanzos because Jill had to come around and fuck up smooth running threads with his need to exercise his little elementary-tier butt jokes. I am ASTONISHED that you defend him and actually LIKE his trash posts. You say he posts like that because of the liberal moderation... and you're very well right. How does that make it any better? Why don't YOU disrupt the majority of threads with random sexual insults toward people? You're suggesting that's an ok thing to do, why don't you?
    Originally posted by mmQ You know as well as I do that his sexual innuendo posts are exclusively intended to disrupt the thread. They NEVER have anything to do with the original post and will often times just pop up in a thread that was otherwise on topic. Because he changes the words around you are ok with this, but tdr doing a similar thing, you take exception to? You could say that TDR posts the way he does for the very same reason that Jill posts the way she does, really.

You're right, I personally don't like his posts because they're the same fucking post over and over and over. TDR responds to these posts with the like, and that's when threads become garbanzos because Jill had to come around and fuck up smooth running threads with his need to exercise his little elementary-tier butt jokes. I am ASTONISHED that you defend him and actually LIKE his trash posts. You say he posts like that because of the liberal moderation… and you're very well right. How does that make it any better? Why don't YOU disrupt the majority of threads with random sexual insults toward people? You're suggesting that's an ok thing to do, why don't you?

how about i disrupt your asshole with my penus?
    Originally posted by mmQ You know as well as I do that his sexual innuendo posts are exclusively intended to disrupt the thread. They NEVER have anything to do with the original post and will often times just pop up in a thread that was otherwise on topic. Because he changes the words around you are ok with this, but tdr doing a similar thing, you take exception to? You could say that TDR posts the way he does for the very same reason that Jill posts the way she does, really.

You're right, I personally don't like his posts because they're the same fucking post over and over and over. TDR responds to these posts with the like, and that's when threads become garbanzos because Jill had to come around and fuck up smooth running threads with his need to exercise his little elementary-tier butt jokes. I am ASTONISHED that you defend him and actually LIKE his trash posts. You say he posts like that because of the liberal moderation… and you're very well right. How does that make it any better? Why don't YOU disrupt the majority of threads with random sexual insults toward people? You're suggesting that's an ok thing to do, why don't you?

that or if he's not talking about raping guys, everything he says to anyones post that he doesn't agree with is "retard" "idiot" "faggot bottom bitch" without ever explaining himself.

I know this place has degraded to what it is, but he's extremely lazy, sure a lot of us shit post, but at the same time there are some legit threads but he never delivers anything
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib how about i disrupt your asshole with my penus?

You sure you wanna subject your penus to that? It's not a very good place to be sticking it but I guess if you don't mind...
    The bulk of the posts themselves are not kidiot spam, they are simply in the wrong forum. Take me, for example. On Zoklet, I made it such common practice to bitch out those I considered to be morons so much that I finally had to restrict my own posting mainly to the bitching forum. I would call them all from there, instead of from the topic discussion forums. That's just taking that extra step of responsibility. But not everyone gives a rat's ass about taking any kind of responsibility like that, and that makes me wonder why. *glances at Lanny* But the point is, it's not kidiot spam, even though it's mostly repetitive. Most of it actually belongs in the bitching forum, because it's a pattern of flaming. As for Rodent, he's obviously a half baked retard, so I would lock him in the Half Baked forum, because all his posts belong in there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you want to lock tdr in hb you have to lock jtc in there too.

I'm curious, genuinely, what you define as kidiot spam, and why you adamantly consider Jill's EXTREMELY redundant faggotry "jokes" to not fall under that guideline.
    Originally posted by mmQ …I'm curious, genuinely, what you define as kidiot spam…

This would be a kidiot post (Infinityshock's posts aren't like that):

BLAHBLAHBLABLABLAHHBLAHBLAHBLABLABLAHH
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So if I make that post, and then the next time I make it I go ALBHALBHALBHALBH and the next time I go BHLABHLABHLABHLA it's no longer kidiotry?
    I notice he and RisiR never post at the same time.

The same way you like to watch yourself type DaGuru when you logged in. I bet you miss typing that...
Jump to Top