User Controls

Not Above Us, BLingBLing

You know, You brits with your Paki-Bruthas all acting like you're street wise USA 1980s with the crack, coke , meth, designer drugs, access to shitloads of guns.

I mean It's funny hearing your cockney accent mixed with American Hoody-Rat.. especially coming from White Brits. The Black Brits, it's just street-ghetto'ish with a brit accent. But White Chalky Brits talking UK-Street rat is just fucking bizzare. We in the USA (except maybe chicago, detroit, part of Oakland and so on) have actually had a reduction in violent crime because the people started getting educated in tech or medical.

Didn't you say you're a Nurse? Fuck you ranting on with this crazy brit hoodrat persona. I mean do you talk fairly proper at work and this is your online costume character.. Then that's cool. but change it out from time to time.

In short.. Tits or GTFO
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i agree, brits are complete faggots. every last fucking one of them. seriously. they're fucking garbage. they're the worst niggers in the world. honestly i hate the british more than anyone else. they're disgusting. they should be nuked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^Even more than the faggy French?
    fag Houston
    Originally posted by snab_snib i agree, brits are complete faggots. every last fucking one of them. seriously. they're fucking garbage. they're the worst niggers in the world. honestly i hate the british more than anyone else. they're disgusting. they should be nuked.

Shut the fuck up retard
    THis is some raw ass bullshit right here
    Originally posted by fag Shut the fuck up retard

Looks like we found another Brit.
    Originally posted by fag Shut the fuck up retard

i KNEW you were a fucking british faggot. i don't know how i knew it but i knew it. you little cocksucking nigger. fucking kill yourself. worst nation on the planet. at least sweden never really was anything. there is NOTHING more cucked than a british person. NOTHING.
    fag Houston
    lol you know nothing, maybe I just like belittling you
    I have a respect for Proto or Post punk and Mod 60s and brit films from the older days but in the past 15 plus years, since the "House Music Craze" I just can't understand what the fuck happen.

What happen to british culture. Your music today has lost its edge and is too pop sounding and you're all on welfare
    Faggot ass brits
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I have a respect for Proto or Post punk and Mod 60s and brit films from the older days but in the past 15 plus years, since the "House Music Craze" I just can't understand what the fuck happen.

What happen to british culture. Your music today has lost its edge and is too pop sounding and you're all on welfare

>respect

>for punks

fucking why. they were scumbags.

music is meaningless bullshit. who gives a fuck.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Shit bollocks I've pissed on a paki in public after I caved his skull in piss on that Charlie I've got better things to mind my time in if you ask me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling Shit bollocks I've pissed on a paki in public after I caved his skull in piss on that Charlie I've got better things to mind my time in if you ask me

you zaid it ggont
    Originally posted by bling bling Shit bollocks I've pissed on a paki in public after I caved his skull in piss on that Charlie I've got better things to mind my time in if you ask me

Did you follow your oath as a nurse and mend him back to health?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    While Brits are certainly gay, they are infinitely better than you fat fucking amerifags.
    no they are not, you fucking stupid freak. they're shit. they worse than everyone else. americans have testicles that weigh more than their fucking brains. there's not one fucking white testicle in britain.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib no they are not, you fucking stupid freak. they're shit. they worse than everyone else. americans have testicles that weigh more than their fucking brains. there's not one fucking white testicle in britain.

pretending that i'm upset, and second-order pretending that that would be a victory for you, and third-order pretending that i don't see through you in order to validate the first two orders of faggotry present in you as a person, isn't changing the fact that americans are fucking demi-gods compared to brits. literal fucking half-gods.
    Originally posted by snab_snib >respect

>for punks

fucking why. they were scumbags.

music is meaningless bullshit. who gives a fuck.

It meant something in the day. to this day we're under the Retilian Rule of the inbred Queen who controls the world
    it meant that you were a worthless piece of shit. the queen doesn't control anything, she's a cuck. brits are responsible for most of the self destructive evil in the west.
Jump to Top