User Controls

problems with youtube

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    on my phone it will give me a notification that someone commented on one of my youtube vids, I get on my lappy and click my avatar / profile pick to look at the comment and I click reply and it takes me to my video and the comment isn't in my video.. I even got on a different youtube account and even just regularly logging onto youtube and the comment from this person isn't there..

I even went to the video/subcribtion manager and its not there either..

I get other peoples comments from people and they show up on my vids..

and I can comment to other peoples vids so I don't see what the deal is.

any tips?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    kys
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What are you asking us for, we're not Youtube/Google.
    Originally posted by Sophie What are you asking us for, we're not Youtube/Google.

Because youtube is his life and he's desperate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I can't remember the last time I posted a comment on yt.
    Me neither because I only do it when Im really intoxicated, I get lots of replies though.
    Originally posted by Sophie What are you asking us for, we're not Youtube/Google.

because some you guys expertise with things like that.. duh..
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because some you guys expertise with things like that.. duh..

customer service?

kys retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because some you guys expertise with things like that.. duh..

People who like tech stuff don't automatically know why Youtube is acting up.
    Mirrored Pages

Someone mirrored my account and not all but some of my videos (same url links) pop up on their accounts which look like my account. Same Name but different photo. Someone is finding a glitch in the matrix and is fucking with your account. there should be a tattle box to tell youtube that someone is mirroring your account
    Originally posted by Sophie People who like tech stuff don't automatically know why Youtube is acting up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

u zaid it gont
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie People who like tech stuff don't automatically know why Youtube is acting up.

I didn't say tech people automatically knew, I was just taking a shot in the dark, some people here have actually helped me before with tech / internet stuff before...
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Mirrored Pages

Someone mirrored my account and not all but some of my videos (same url links) pop up on their accounts which look like my account. Same Name but different photo. Someone is finding a glitch in the matrix and is fucking with your account. there should be a tattle box to tell youtube that someone is mirroring your account

I don't think that's really the case because its someone that I know for a fact that has their own channel wants to comment on my videos.. but I appreciate the answer, bud.
    is that crystal meth and a tiny amount of pot?

It's weird how pot is legal now in Cali. I mean I don't do it anymore, but today I was craving the shit out of a brownie and thought I might treat myself to a pot brownie this weekend.

But pretty much all of the "Oaksterdam" stores have closed on 7th street in Oakland. I'm pretty bummed out. Did one of you give a location in San Francisco.. Lanny or Malice?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 is that crystal meth and a tiny amount of pot?

It's weird how pot is legal now in Cali. I mean I don't do it anymore, but today I was craving the shit out of a brownie and thought I might treat myself to a pot brownie this weekend.

But pretty much all of the "Oaksterdam" stores have closed on 7th street in Oakland. I'm pretty bummed out. Did one of you give a location in San Francisco.. Lanny or Malice?

lol what pot??
    ok is it meth?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    it's all pure THC crystals
    Originally posted by mmQ it's all pure THC crystals

Oh you cut the crystals off the buds and save them as a form of crystal shake buds?

what does a gram go for? I know in Oakland they would sell pure hemp oil. I guess to make Hash. the was telling me it's cheaper to buy from them, you can use it as cooking oil and a teaspoon is about 2 grams of weed .. cook french toast and stay home all day and write a novel.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You actually grow them inside a crystal ball and they will grow and 'hatch' on their own when they get big enough, shattering the actual ball and that's when you know they're ready. A gram goes for like $750.
Jump to Top