User Controls

Chinese use 'white left' as an insult

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://heatst.com/culture-wars/chinese-right-wingers-mock-naive-left-wing-peers-with-white-left-insult/

Apparently the left has become so ridiculous that even the Chinese mock their left-wingers by comparing them to SJWs, BLM fags and the like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't get why this is news. It's an insult here too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've never been insulted by someone calling me a leftist. I'm definitely leftist. Why do poeple care about that shit? FUCK YOU.
    O
    U
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I don't get why this is news. It's an insult here too.

Uni left-wingers tend to be just as bad, if not worse, but I've not heard anyone make that comparison myself
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    obviously. white leftists/liberals are the only 'people' on earth working for their own destruction because 'it'd be moral' to let all the necklacing rapeniggers run the show. it's the sickness caused by high intelligence and extreme moral conditioning by millenia of christianity. of course it's a fucking joke to everyone else.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've never been insulted by someone calling me a leftist. I'm definitely leftist. Why do poeple care about that shit? FUCK YOU.
    O
    U

because it PROVES you're stupid, without examining any other criteria whatsoever. not only stupid, but evil. much like any other abhorrent piece of shit, you must be suppressed from society in order for society to be healthy; you're a disease.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    what type of bait is that salmon ? I hate salmon. Make it walleye.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    >default to being silly/childish
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    LEFTIST. RIGHTIST. Who came up with these shits? I say I identify as a leftist because I guess I'm not a racist shit and I appreciate the inherent beliefs of others. That's where I will, until proven otherwise, choose to advocate for the lives of people on this same earth we were all equally born into without choice.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib >default to being silly/childish

patronize me dude. That'll work.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why are some of the bvest intellects on this site not racist? ARE THEY STUPID?? NAIVE?? WHATS THEIR PROBLEM????
    Originally posted by mmQ Why are some of the bvest intellects on this site not racist? ARE THEY STUPID?? NAIVE?? WHATS THEIR PROBLEM????

they haven't directly experienced multiculturalism yet
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra they haven't directly experienced multiculturalism yet

I was literally referring to you as being one of them. :(
    >i'm not a racist shit
    >i appreciate the """inherent beliefs""" [sic] of others
    >i will... """until proven otherwise"""
    >""advocate for the lives of people""
    >""on this same earth""
    >we were born equally

IQ:85

you're incoherent
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib >i'm not a racist shit
    >i appreciate the """inherent beliefs""" [sic] of others
    >i will… """until proven otherwise"""
    >""advocate for the lives of people""
    >""on this same earth""
    >we were born equally

IQ:85

you're incoherent

I asked you to not patronize me you willy nilly snib snab. So don't. Guess what you dont get to make up IQ scores based off of random things you pick out, knucklehead.
    >random

if you think i chose those things at random you're delusional. stop lying to yourself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I go out of my way to compliment you and you still insist on your patronizing. Do you know why you do that? (real question, answer it)
    maybe because i think more about calling things as i see them than jerking people off for saying or not saying something about me?

probably a foreign concept to the developmentally challenged community, of which you know more than i.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was literally referring to you as being one of them. :(

Most of what I post isn't anywhere near 100% serious; in reality I don't think of myself as racist, but I do believe it's naiive to think external traits like skin and hair colour are the only things that separate different genetic populations. in terms of multiculturalism, it's failed and it will fail - a state needs a strong culture to survive, which means outsiders need to be assimilated, not change laws and societal norms to fit with their beliefs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib of which you know more than i.

Happens.
Jump to Top